Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad i didnt hastily release Henderson at least

He was getting all the work tonight, both running and passing game. Very surprising.

Maybe Akers was further behind with his injury than people thought? You'd hope this is the case as an Akers owner. Concerning times if not.

He was getting all the work tonight, both running and passing game. Very surprising.

Maybe Akers was further behind with his injury than people thought? You'd hope this is the case as an Akers owner. Concerning times if not.
Rams looked like they were suffering SB fatigue, or were the Bills just that much better than them. Will get a better judge of Akers over the rest few games, until then he can warm the bench for me like he did for McVay today.

Great production from Irv and Hooper today, 3pts between them, not like ive missed anything on my bench either, my kicker pretty much my highest scorer so far. the struggle is real man.

Would have been better for me to start Jimmeh G at QB than Aaron Rodgers. Two consecutive seasons the Packers and Rodgers have laid a massive egg in week 1. Gambled on the wrong linebacker as well, with Browning not recording a stat and Walker racking them up while sitting on my bench. ETA - Browning plays tomorrow. Whoops. Still, he's going to have to work hard to out-produce Walker.

But hats off to TheGreatBarryB . Big statement from his team in week 1.

Last edited:
Would have been better for me to start Jimmeh G at QB than Aaron Rodgers. Two consecutive seasons the Packers and Rodgers have laid a massive egg in week 1. Gambled on the wrong linebacker as well, with Browning not recording a stat and Walker racking them up while sitting on my bench. ETA - Browning plays tomorrow. Whoops. Still, he's going to have to work hard to out-produce Walker.

But hats off to TheGreatBarryB . Big statement from his team in week 1.
One of those arsey weeks where everything goes right...even the rookie punter i know nothing about scored 19!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to lose by 0.12 points unless an adjustment is made

Defensive scoring adjustments usually come late on MFL, sometimes on Thursday IIRC, its in the lap of the gods.

Can someone trade me some competent IDP options.

Please and thank you.
Fletcher Cox?

DJ Reader?

Darius Slay?

Logan Ryan?

Hit me up, but need early picks or good offensive players...

My line up was very uneducated haha. Might actually make sure all my guys are active next week 👀
All good mate. Week 1 is just week 1, and the MFL site takes getting used to.

Remember - when all seems awful and grey in Lennyland - that when it comes to Empire, BpG won the whole thing (defeating mighty Dagless no less) with the enormous hugeness of a squad that had the whole season led at QB by the awesome, awesome hall of fame all time combo that was Austin Davis and Brian Hoyer.

If I can win from there so can you, big fella.

Oh hey Dagless did you remember the season?? :)

Anyone (including Dagless ) want Jayron Kearse for a fourth or a fifth round pick? apparently hell be back sooner than the 3 or 4 weeks they initially thought. Could be as early as next week from the report.

Kearse was the highest scoring safety in all of empire last year, I need cap room to try and fix positions im far worse off at than safety unfortunately so will be sad to see him go.

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 12.52.09 am.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back