Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seeeeeen my Empire record post 2018? Something along the lines ‘Talk a big game, ain’t got nothing to say’.
You never really have a bad year tho in any league you're in. And even despite times life/work etc takes up all your time, you still have an above average roster. You're just good at it, dont make stupid decisions.

again, wrong person bro
Dude, I didn't beat you in the grand final, but you had a 12-2 record and didn't make it to the Bowl.
That is what I was talking about, not the actual final bowl game.

Dude, I didn't beat you in the grand final, but you had a 12-2 record and didn't make it to the Bowl.
That is what I was talking about, not the actual final bowl game.
Ah yeah - a decade ago.

Weird hold up you’re onto there mate, given circumstances I don’t particularly consider it a personal failing but maybe just me?

Ah yeah - a decade ago.

Weird hold up you’re onto there mate, given circumstances I don’t particularly consider it a personal failing but maybe just me?

8 years is not a decade, but with your fantasy scoring it probably helps you to end every decade at year 8 pre-season game 3.

8 years is not a decade, but with your fantasy scoring it probably helps you to end every decade at year 8 pre-season game 3.
homer simpson GIF

245.60 (25th highest score of All time) with Zeke & Kittle still to play

My defense had some big scores, only one defender didn't register a double digit score and 4 with 20+ points

Need a mediocre backup QB for those with an embarrassment of riches
Wentz??

More realistically, Davis Mills??

Hell even Russ is barely playing above backup level so far this year...

DFD going down to the Southern Stingers to go 1-2 on the season, despite racking up a score that would be good enough to beat any of the other 14 teams in the competition. Fantasy football, eh. Currently, Southern Stingers' score will sit ninth overall in the top game scores with a chance to get into the top five, depending on how well Ezekiel Elliott goes in the fourth quarter:

No.FranchiseYearWeekPoints
1Los Borrachos20195316.01
2Arakaans Assassins20203278.35
3TheGreatBarryB20221278.06
4Gay Pirates20131276.42
5Damn Fine Dodgers201414275.75
6TheGreatBarryB20184274.14
7Damn Fine Dodgers201712273.43
8Damn Fine Dodgers20153271.65
9*Southern Stingers*20223269.20*
10Los Borrachos20201266.48

* Southern Stingers still has Ezekiel Elliott playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im the only 0-3 team in the league despite averaging more than 7 teams in the league...have I mentioned how much I hate my division?

drd23 with the #1 pick at this stage....great trade that by me.....you better be good for the rest of your career Zach Wilson, thats all im saying.

Im the only 0-3 team in the league despite averaging more than 7 teams in the league...have I mentioned how much I hate my division?

drd23 with the #1 pick at this stage....great trade that by me.....you better be good for the rest of your career Zach Wilson, thats all im saying.
Did I trade Herbert to you?

DFD going down to the Southern Stingers to go 1-2 on the season, despite racking up a score that would be good enough to beat any of the other 14 teams in the competition. Fantasy football, eh. Currently, Southern Stingers' score will sit ninth overall in the top game scores with a chance to get into the top five, depending on how well Ezekiel Elliott goes in the fourth quarter:

No.FranchiseYearWeekPoints
1Los Borrachos20195316.01
2Arakaans Assassins20203278.35
3TheGreatBarryB20221278.06
4Gay Pirates20131276.42
5Damn Fine Dodgers201414275.75
6TheGreatBarryB20184274.14
7Damn Fine Dodgers201712273.43
8Damn Fine Dodgers20153271.65
9*Southern Stingers*20223269.20*
10Los Borrachos20201266.48

* Southern Stingers still has Ezekiel Elliott playing.
Could have been higher too. I dropped Boyd for Kittle late on Sunday afternoon. That cost me 13.1 points which would have seen me post the 2nd highest score

But tbf when I did the above I also took out Keenan Allen for Higbee which scored me an extra 12 points

If only MFL offered what Fleaflicker offers. I do it on Cutthroat there, where each week you get a W or L for your h2h game plus a W or L versus the median score. Like an added all-play factoring in to the record.

Id have to ask if people want it for Omega and Alpha next year or not. But thats a great feature offered at least unlike MFL.

If I played any other division opponents other than my direct opponent I’m 6-0.

I’ve been cursed single I ripped off ADP with Zeke.

And ive been cursed since I traded Zeke for the pick I used on Waddle.

Its a if you trade Zeke away curse, no matter how well you do out of the trade you will get the best from everyone from then onwards.

Or in my case QBs will underperform forever. Tried to plug a hole with Brady this year and getting the shittest scores of his career out of him.

Some of my trades have definitely been cursed.

Identify well before most that Josh Jacobs value is going to tank, trade for Irv Smith (out for the season before week 1)

Trade Robert Woods to help with a rebuild for Henry Ruggs (dickhead drink drives 3 or 4 weeks into the season, career over)

Trade AB in his prime for Doug Baldwin and picks (Baldwin retires out of nowhere a couple of months later)

Its been hurl all over yourself worthy bad luck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back