Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If only MFL offered what Fleaflicker offers. I do it on Cutthroat there, where each week you get a W or L for your h2h game plus a W or L versus the median score. Like an added all-play factoring in to the record.

Id have to ask if people want it for Omega and Alpha next year or not. But thats a great feature offered at least unlike MFL.
"Great feature"??

No thanks, no need for twice as many wins or losses per week, just one is fine.

"Great feature"??

No thanks, no need for twice as many wins or losses per week, just one is fine.
It's often a complaint how one is a top scorer and loses, or is a low scorer and wins. Not "fair". But that's also the "beauty" of h2h fantasy, the random good/bad luck. I dont like pure top scorer type leagues, h2h is more dramatic, but i do like that FF feature because it's like a best of both worlds....the h2h drama/unfairness + an all-play type fairness to even it up too.

But its in for Cutthroat because its a redraft league.

If only MFL offered what Fleaflicker offers. I do it on Cutthroat there, where each week you get a W or L for your h2h game plus a W or L versus the median score. Like an added all-play factoring in to the record.

Id have to ask if people want it for Omega and Alpha next year or not. But thats a great feature offered at least unlike MFL.

Yes that’s an option in sleeper too but I like the more realistic luck of the draw feel to not having it

I've gotta stop trying to be sneaky smart and expecting Fields to actual score well 🙄

Yeah, the league has had a few emails discussing this, if you start Fields one more week over Lawrence you lose your first round picks for the next 2 drafts I heard thru the grapevine, blatant tanking is the only conclusion the league can come up with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But the official lowest score is actually TGBB. You have to sort the range weeks 1-14 not 1-17 because the teams knocked out of playoffs dont submit lineups or proper lineups
What??? Excuses excuses excuses, you own the cellar score me boyo...

But the official lowest score is actually TGBB. You have to sort the range weeks 1-14 not 1-17 because the teams knocked out of playoffs dont submit lineups or proper lineups
With 6 of the top 20 lowest scores, how many more rules do you need to change retrospectively to get off the list?

On another note, if the great Orstralian punter Mitchy Wishy can score more than 2 points, I think I might get my highest score ever this week.
Unless of course there are commish post game scoring adjustments... :)

One of the few times I've ever started 4 RBs in Empire, and it paid off for me.

On another note, if the great Orstralian punter Mitchy Wishy can score more than 2 points, I think I might get my highest score ever this week.
Unless of course there are commish post game scoring adjustments... :)

One of the few times I've ever started 4 RBs in Empire, and it paid off for me.
Score corrections are system generated

Jeez the curse comes to top even itself with the squad reduced to Baltimore OPs vs ADP

DW, im sure ill find a way to lose. Easy 200+ point game for you this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back