Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

These results are why I like the Head to head option. And why I think the draft should stay as it is, having the so called better players doesn't equate into being a better team
Fantasy is only gambling really. You're making gambles, blind predictions, week to week, which players to own/start, and a myriad of things can go right/wrong....weather, injury, opposition, game usage vs game situation, little in game things that happen, etc. Its fascinating as a study in itself.

I should be 6-3 at least

4 games lost by under 3 points. 4th highest total score for qual second worst win/loss record.

Lost 2 games scoring 210+

Dagless been the unluckiest for sure this year

I didnt realise but my team has a low of 166 points on the season. Excellent scoring floor, clear #1 in the league. But my ceiling is shite, 202 highest, 4th worst in the league. Consistent but not championship material.

I didnt realise but my team has a low of 166 points on the season. Excellent scoring floor, clear #1 in the league. But my ceiling is shite, 202 highest, 4th worst in the league. Consistent but not championship material.
Meh

Still a lower over all score than me, with a lower coulda won record, lower potential points, less bench scoring and les impactful players injured

He is mighty lucky to be on the same win/loss record as myself

Meh

Still a lower over all score than me, with a lower coulda won record, lower potential points, less bench scoring and les impactful players injured

He is mighty lucky to be on the same win/loss record as myself

Are you talking about me or dagless? coz you quoted a post referencing my team. My scoring should be lower than yours given the skeleton roster im running due to cap being ****ed (my own fault)

The woulda/coulda is bogus. Nobody sets a team perfectly. You could lose by 100 and if you have bench points of +101 you get a coulda won.

All play is the go, thats why there is a prize for it and the waiver is set by it.

Best way to determine lucky/unlucky imo. Youre second unluckiest Stinger. Dagless first. TGB probably has a case also for top 2 being clear #1 in all play and 5-4.

Are you talking about me or dagless? coz you quoted a post referencing my team. My scoring should be lower than yours given the skeleton roster im running due to cap being ****ed (my own fault)

The woulda/coulda is bogus. Nobody sets a team perfectly. You could lose by 100 and if you have bench points of +101 you get a coulda won.
Nah quoted the wrong post, comparing to Dagless

All play is the go, thats why there is a prize for it and the waiver is set by it.

Best way to determine lucky/unlucky imo. Youre second unluckiest Stinger. Dagless first. TGB probably has a case also for top 2 being clear #1 in all play and 5-4.
TGB is the unluckiest. His team is that much better than everyone else but is barely above .500

Tbf Dagless and i probably off set each other both being in the same division and sitting equal on 3-6

TGB is the unluckiest. His team is that much better than everyone else but is barely above .500
I was so surprised when I saw TGBBs win record and that he wasn’t #1 in the power rankings last night

I have no idea how I am so far ahead on that ranking

I was so surprised when I saw TGBBs win record and that he wasn’t #1 in the power rankings last night

I have no idea how I am so far ahead on that ranking

Tougher division I think, higher quality wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn either start Mariota in a tropical thunderstorm or start Goff?

Pretty ****ed either way

Good matchups for both, tough call. Probably have to lean to Goff but Mariota might rush for a tonne if its wet also.

gene hackman flip a coin GIF

Damn either start Mariota in a tropical thunderstorm or start Goff?

Pretty ****ed either way

Mariota is a tropical thunderstorm.

Got to be a sign ⛈️

Last edited:
The week I stick D'Onta Foreman into the lineup Carolina shits the bed and he barely sees any touches. I take him out and he pops off. Of course.

Saw he was playing another 3-6 team and decided he wanted a better pick than you.
surely not when a win would almost have him in the playoffs

Rondale Moore available for the right return before the deadline on Thursday. Interest in quality LBs & DTs on a cheap/rookie deal and/or draft picks. Willing to consider other offers but keep in mind my cap is very tight and I cant take on contracts of any significance.

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 6.03.07 am.png

The win streak has ended :( barring any late adjustments 🤞

Needed you to win this week, I cant get wins against my own division, need others to do it for me. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back