Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Stud! I'll take a first rounder for him thanks.

But you're not out of this, a big game from one of your relievers and you're right back in with a chance

Mate, ive only got Aiyuk and Moore to come, wont get close, be lucky to score 160.

Chargers playing fun buggers with Everett ended any glimmer of hope. Removed from the injury report on Friday when practiced in full yet game time inactive.

4 way tie leading the division at 4-7 in the National Reich.

You guys make the NFC South look good. :$
Very sadly I am 1-4 in 5 games with a total difference of 20 points in those games.

Fun year tho

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
vs Arakaan, BGT ******* me as per usual, even when im not playing him, need him to win, still fav but would be home if he started Jacobs.
In Empire, you dont really need to concern yourself with Arakaan losing, but in seeing me, peterbuch, tgbb losing. Also given we're in the last three gane stretch of div games, therell be carnage in my divisiob.

See, in each conference, the two div winners make playoffs and there are two Wild Cards given to next best two teams from either division. So even if Arakaan locks up one WC spot, the other will come down to you, or one of tgbb, peterbich or me, depending which one of us wins the division, then how did you go in h2h versus the three of us individually?

You only have to keep worrying about winning your games. You won your game, will move to 7-5. Peterbuch and TGBB are versing each other, so one will move to 7-5, the other to 6-6. If i beat BpG I'll go to 8-4, if i lose, I'm 7-5 also. So it'll come down to the final week i bet, one of us in West will win the division, then the other two and you and maybe Arakaan will scrap over the two wild card spots.

In Empire, you dont really need to concern yourself with Arakaan losing, but in seeing me, peterbuch, tgbb losing. Also given we're in the last three gane stretch of div games, therell be carnage in my divisiob.

See, in each conference, the two div winners make playoffs and there are two Wild Cards given to next best two teams from either division. So even if Arakaan locks up one WC spot, the other will come down to you, or one of tgbb, peterbich or me, depending which one of us wins the division, then how did you go in h2h versus the three of us individually?

You only have to keep worrying about winning your games. You won your game, will move to 7-5. Peterbuch and TGBB are versing each other, so one will move to 7-5, the other to 6-6. If i beat BpG I'll go to 8-4, if i lose, I'm 7-5 also. So it'll come down to the final week i bet, one of us in West will win the division, then the other two and you and maybe Arakaan will scrap over the two wild card spots.

I won vs TGB and PB so thats good to know that I hold tiebreakers on both, lost to the mighty Mojave tho.

Easiest way for me to get in is finish 2nd in the division so thats why im cheering on BGT.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Actually, it's not so simple in Empire....

Screenshot_20221128-122538.png

Back