Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You can’t do wk 17+ 18 because I’m a few players short in wk17. And it’s not the same as injuries.

Tough one. Option 1 I win option 2 Stinger wins. Maybe we wait submit line ups for wk 18 and see what happens with postponed game. (Although not sure site will let submit teams) If it goes ahead wk 17 scores stand if not wk 18. Going to a crapshoot wk 18 as teams will pull players at HT as results become more clear.
Option 1 you win, options 2 & 3 I win.

It's weird because I want to win, but I don't want to win like this. I'm also realistic in that you have the better team

I say put it to a vote of all of the members of the group to decide between option 1 and option 2 and you and I abstain our votes if they don't reschedule the game (which I think they will)

Option 1 you win, options 2 & 3 I win.

It's weird because I want to win, but I don't want to win like this. I'm also realistic in that you have the better team

I say put it to a vote of all of the members of the group to decide between option 1 and option 2 and you and I abstain our votes if they don't reschedule the game (which I think they will)
Option 3 is silly. I’m happy to call it a tie. Joint winners

ac93c1d3859ae85ea46a97235693eb00.gif

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

MFL doesn't auto-record stats for week 18 in their bios because our season is only 17 weeks long, I'd have to manually record each players scores for week 18....if it was a week 18 showdown or adding week 18 to week 17. So thats not ideal.

What i can do is only for those Bills/Bengals players, is if the game is replayed week 19 --- which the NFL is considering doing -- manually record their scores for week 19 and add it to the final week 17 scores....to determine an official winner.

It boils down to this tho......are you both happy splitting the 150, or do you want to still determine a result and the prizenoney 200 vs 100 if the NFL reschedules the game in week 19?

Or, do you want to still split the prizemoney, but force a title winner using one of those methods....or....if gane rescheduled, still find a title winner BUT STILL split the money?

a) regardless if game rescheduled or not week 19 ...manually edit total to be a tie, for record keeping purposes, both title winners....split money....draft order tgbb has pick 16 rounds 1,3,5, stinger has pick 16 rounds 2,4,6 (based on w-l rec).

b) still split money, but determine a title winner via method 1 or 2, or by manually adding in week 19 scores to week 17 total if nfl confirms it is being rescheduled....draft order winner would have pick 16 all six rounds.

c) if nfl does reschedule for week 19, let commish add the players week 19 score to the week 17 total....determine a winner and loser.....split money 200-100....draft order etc.

Those are the options. Really up to you two to decide. Especially if nfl does reschedule game, whether you want to still attempt a winner and loser, with or without the prizemoney split

Split money and just do a random 50/50 chance to decide who is named champ.

Im thinking of number between 1 and 50, whoever is closest wins. I'll pm GG the number now. Submit your guess.

split money, but determine a title winner by manually adding in week 19 scores to week 17 total if nfl confirms it is being rescheduled....draft order, winner would have pick 16 all six rounds.
I'm inclined to choose this....and if NFL doesn't reschedule game....still split money but i will call week 17 completed with the scores as they were, like if a player got injured early and out rest of the game type situation, for the purpose of declaring a winner and draft order. An unforeseen event like an early injury. But either way, it would be very unfair to not split the money irrespective.

Split money and just do a random 50/50 chance to decide who is named champ.

Im thinking of number between 1 and 50, whoever is closest wins. I'll pm GG the number now. Submit your guess.
Why? Wait and see if they play Bills Bengals. If not we have joint champions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm inclined to choose this....and if NFL doesn't reschedule game....still split money but i will call week 17 completed with the scores as they were, like if a player got injured early and out rest of the game type situation, for the purpose of declaring a winner and draft order. An unforeseen event like an early injury. But either way, it would be very unfair to not split the money irrespective.
Bullshit. Joint winners and toss of a coin for draft spot

What MFL has decided to do is already intuitive to what i would do....

The final stats for week 17 have been processed now, and your league standings have been updated. The stats do not include the partial game stats from the Monday night Bengals-Bills game since the NFL declared that the game will not be played this week. Should the NFL reschedule this game at a later date those stats will be applied to that week.

So i wont have to do anything, yay. If the game gets replayed week 19, the week 17 total will automatically be updated by MFL. A clear winner and loser will be decided for record keeping purposes. Money still split regardless.

But if the game is not rescheduled, the week 17 total then will be final, with all bills-bengals players getting a zero for week 17 -- that tough luck player got injured out early thing

What MFL has decided to do is already intuitive to what i would do....
Yeah that’s fine but Stinger suggested as second option my three players use week 18 stats ie Burrow v Ravens etc. Just saying bad luck if game doesn’t go ahead is worst option. Simply because my three players were scheduled to play last game? Silly

Yeah that’s fine but Stinger suggested as second option my three players use week 18 stats ie Burrow v Ravens etc. Just saying bad luck if game doesn’t go ahead is worst option. Simply because my three players were scheduled to play last game? Silly
It's never an ideal outcome. But i think the "least worst" from a logical pov is to treat it as "tough luck" like if a player got injured and forced out rest of the game scenario. Theyre all similar unfortunate scenarios -- a player got ruled out early, and an nfl game got canceled mid-game.

Like, it could've been say a bomb went off in the stands, and the game called off. Or, severe lightning or hurricane approaching, act of god, and whole game got canceled. Unforeseen tough luck.

Just do this..

If Bills Bengals proceeds add scores.

If doesn’t proceed joint champs and Stinger gets higher draft pick as I have better all play and total scores?
the draft pick order doesn't bother me as I traded my first couple away

Just do this..

If Bills Bengals proceeds add scores.

If doesn’t proceed joint champs and Stinger gets higher draft pick as I have better all play and total scores?
Ok, thats fine....but if i cant manually force a tie and joint champs in the site settings....then week 17 stands....but i think MFL SHOULD allow me to do force a tie abd joint champs. Dont sweat that just now. Should be doable on MFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back