Competitions 2022 Essendon Board SuperCoach League Sign-Up

Remove this Banner Ad

OK Bombers, its that time again to get this organised.

WaynesWorld19 has a BF Club Board Championship running and we will have a Bombers SuperCoach league entered in this.

So if you want in, please leave your ranking from last season and your SC team name in here and I will create a Division 1 competitive league to represent the Mighty Bombers.

If we have more than enough to fill a league, then we can create a Division 2.

Last edited:

WaynesWorld19 has a BF Club Board Championship running and we will have a Bombers SuperCoach league entered in this.

So if you want in, please leave your ranking from last season and your SC team name in here and I will create a Division 1 competitive league to represent the Mighty Bombers.

'51 Bewick owen87 Haychh baz_machine Shermy

un_eggs rumply bombre-boy Cup_o_Jobe Cold Sober

IriDiuM Ziltoid monty1104 calyam ScrappyCoCo

Pweter Bipolarbear JDavey Slice and Dyson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team name OPL ranking 17792

gT2YGmt.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back