Competitions 2022 Essendon Board SuperCoach League Sign-Up

Remove this Banner Ad

OK Bombers, its that time again to get this organised.

WaynesWorld19 has a BF Club Board Championship running and we will have a Bombers SuperCoach league entered in this.

So if you want in, please leave your ranking from last season and your SC team name in here and I will create a Division 1 competitive league to represent the Mighty Bombers.

If we have more than enough to fill a league, then we can create a Division 2.

Donakebab freddy mercury Santoz

WaynesWorld19 has a BF Club Board Championship running and we will have a Bombers SuperCoach league entered in this.

So if you want in, please leave your ranking from last season and your SC team name in here and I will create a Division 1 competitive league to represent the Mighty Bombers.

King Max matthewlloydwebber Dubby

I was in top 10,000 :) team name-CHICKSPREFERTHEFUR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petrify ^^

Nah I’m not hah. I actually started back on big foot recently and I noticed that. Not sure what is up with that ahah I was waiting for someone to pull me up on it. How can I change it to the red and black?
Good question, Ive had a quick look but I’m not sure how to change it at this stage, i’ll keep looking though.

Can you provide a screenshot of your ranking from last year?

Good question, Ive had a quick look but I’m not sure how to change it at this stage, i’ll keep looking though.

Can you provide a screenshot of your ranking from last year?
All good mate I’ll try and have a further look into it. To be honest mate I am actually happy to be placed anywhere. I actually played two seasons ago. I did draft last year with mates but want to get back in. It was a rough guess tbh. I’m happy with anything. Thanks mate

BigFooty Bombers 1 is full, will be very strong with all players ranking 10000 or under last year.

Only have a few spots left in BigFooty Bombers 2.
Jump in here now if you want in.

If we get a rush of last minute players, I shall look at opening a BigFooty Bombers 3.

Good luck everyone and have fun.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back