Captains 2022 Fantasy Captains and Vice Captains Selection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only 2 not playing are Dixon and Ward. Frustrating they both have the early games considering my terrible captain selections recently I need that doubly chance!

Could you chuck a cheeky VC on Short tomorrow night? (Assuming you have him) If not probably no reasonable VC options prior to Hawks game given Brayshaw will be tagged.

Could you chuck a cheeky VC on Short tomorrow night? (Assuming you have him) If not probably no reasonable VC options prior to Hawks game given Brayshaw will be tagged.

And this is why we come here, why did I not even think about Short.

You Sir/Ma’am, get a standing ovation

904D90DA-02BD-491D-A15C-0E205A27E318.gif

I’m going short too

15 marks last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going Petracca VC into Touk C this week

f08ddde2d73dae055de0944df5f3fb5b.jpg

I’m taking shorts VC

But I’m predicting Touk to be massive, last years 130

f08ddde2d73dae055de0944df5f3fb5b.jpg

I’m taking shorts VC

But I’m predicting Touk to be massive, last years 130
Yeah hoping Trac can go massive against the Hawks a la your boy Mills last week, but I have a lot of faith in Touk C if he doesn’t. The Pies still don’t tend to put much attention into opposition mids (Parish was on track for 150 at half time last week and still looked good for 130+ before he rolled his ankle). Touk really started to get a taste for it in the second half last week so I reckon he can fill his boots against Collingwood

Surprised there’s not more going Mills after last week
The Lions are a lot tougher than the Hawks, and the tiny SCG is harder than Launceston would be the thinking I would say. Should still be great but would be amazed if he went anywhere near 160. 110-120 looks closer to the mark which is a solid captain score but there would be more convincing options this weekend I would have thought

The Lions are a lot tougher than the Hawks, and the tiny SCG is harder than Launceston would be the thinking I would say. Should still be great but would be amazed if he went anywhere near 160. 110-120 looks closer to the mark which is a solid captain score but there would be more convincing options this weekend I would have thought

I'm hoping he'll get an increase in tackle numbers due to the contest and smaller ground, but I also have Touk and B Smith as Sunday options...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back