Position 2022 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Jake Lloyd is good value priced at 98.

Last 2 seasons prior were 114 and 107. Surely no Jordan Dawson means he gets a boost in score.

I reckon Jake Lloyd is good value priced at 98.

Last 2 seasons prior were 114 and 107. Surely no Jordan Dawson means he gets a boost in score.
Yeah he seems to be on everyone's radar and for good reason. I wonder what effect Blakey and McInerny will have down back on him or whether they sort of cancel out the fact there's no Dawson now meaning he stays around the same sort of average. Hard to know

Yeah he seems to be on everyone's radar and for good reason. I wonder what effect Blakey and McInerny will have down back on him or whether they sort of cancel out the fact there's no Dawson now meaning he stays around the same sort of average. Hard to know
Only other question mark is whether the Swans being a better team affects him negatively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep Sicily over Day at this stage i think, Day still recovering from his injury that ended his season.
Can you tell me more about this? I can't find a great deal of info besides this one line - ' In even better news for Hawthorn, fellow key players Jack Gunston (back) and Will Day (ankle) are also on track for Round 1. '

Can you tell me more about this? I can't find a great deal of info besides this one line - ' In even better news for Hawthorn, fellow key players Jack Gunston (back) and Will Day (ankle) are also on track for Round 1. '
Day is still being held back from full contact training although it’s more just management over any set backs as far as I am aware.

He will fully ramp up his training after Christmas and should be fine for Round 1, expect to see him in the pre season as well. Definitely should still be considered at his price but it is something to watch at this stage.

Keep Sicily over Day at this stage i think, Day still recovering from his injury that ended his season.
Oh damn thank you for that

Still so many value pics

Where do people sit on Milera? Disgustingly cheap but you just know how it’s going to end.

My view on Milera is that if he’s in the side come round 1 he’s to cheap to pass up. Best case he could be the Cummings of 2022 and set as a place holder most the year (who I hated not picking this year). Alternatively when the inevitable injury comes along hopefully he’s made 200k+ and offers an easier upgrade option.

Can’t loose really unless he goes down in the first week or two and then stuck with what to do with him.

My view on Milera is that if he’s in the side come round 1 he’s to cheap to pass up. Best case he could be the Cummings of 2022 and set as a place holder most the year (who I hated not picking this year). Alternatively when the inevitable injury comes along hopefully he’s made 200k+ and offers an easier upgrade option.

Can’t loose really unless he goes down in the first week or two and then stuck with what to do with him.
Hopefully there is a nice sideways rookie

Hinge
Bowen
Lachie Jones
Ah Chee
Brodie Kemp
Sinn
Cheeser
Wilmont

So you do have options can go him as a place holder with cheaper options around if the s**t hits the fan

Agree although I have talked myself in to this with a few players in the past and the problem is when he goes down.

Nai Smith was a decent cash cow a couple years ago that went down early, but what killed me was the other forced trades I already had. Always nervous on these types because I spent so much of last season with 2 forced trades for the following week before the round had even started, once you fall behind in that part it’s so hard to catch up.

Last edited:
Agree although I have talked myself in to this with a few players in the past and the problem is when he goes down.

Nai Smith was a decent cash cow a couple years ago that went down early, but what killed me was the other forced trades I already had. Always nervous on these types because I spent so much of last season with 2 forced trades for the following week before the round had already started, once you fall behind in that part it’s so hard to catch up.
That and the fact that last year there seemed to be 2 forced trades every week for about 12 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back