Position 2022 Fantasy forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have people dumped Treloar ?
I have, not so much due to the shoulder scan situation but more just because I think he’s a 90-95 player these days and there are others in the forward line that should be able to deliver that at a cheaper price

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting

Hate to say it but I wonder if this pushes Treloar out on to that no-man’s land on the half forward flank that Hunter was occupying?

Weird no response to COGS news that he will be doing 50/50 mid/for. Leon cameron is a turd that makes stupid decisions but has he ever flat out lied. I dont think so but i could be wrong. For me its a no if he will be resting forward pocket.

Nah gotta wait, always a chance the GWS board grow a pair and give him the boot mid season
Rumour has it that's why Hird is at the club, to take over mid-season if things go pear shaped

Weird no response to COGS news that he will be doing 50/50 mid/for. Leon cameron is a turd that makes stupid decisions but has he ever flat out lied. I dont think so but i could be wrong. For me its a no if he will be resting forward pocket.
I think I'm going to trust his AAMI and scratch match role over crazy Leon's mouth.

Does everyone view 4 premo forwards as too many? I want to start Dunkley, Cogs, Thomas, and Butters as I feel they are all great value, however struggling to balance on other lines as a result.

Is consensus 3 premo’s (e.g Dunks, cogs, butters) + Brodie and 2 rooks (Xerri & Rochelle)?

Interested in how others are approaching this

Does everyone view 4 premo forwards as too many? I want to start Dunkley, Cogs, Thomas, and Butters as I feel they are all great value, however struggling to balance on other lines as a result.

Is consensus 3 premo’s (e.g Dunks, cogs, butters) + Brodie and 2 rooks (Xerri & Rochelle)?

I'm in team B with Treloar over Butters.

I've got 4 currently because I don't trust Brodie. But there are so many rookies in the forward line it means starting 3 premo's is probably the way most are going to go. I keep switching between the two. If you go 3 premo forwards it allows you to go way deeper down back which is where all our issues seem to stem from. 4 premo's forward I'm finding it means way more mid price heavy defence as opposed to out and out premiums.

Currently I have a Heeney/Thomas at F4 but it means having a Chapman/Richards/Answerth/Jones/Hinge type at D5. If I drop the F4 down to Rachele/Xerri then it allows the D5 to go up to someone like a Lloyd which sures up the defence a lot more and feels safer with the lack of rookies. Maybe talked myself into dropping my F4 premo...

Why haven't they sacked Leon yet

Sounds to me like that's their plan once Greene returns - hence the 'at times' part of the question. Honestly, given he's a forward and not a pure mid, and only has to go around 84 to match his price, it's still pretty safe given he's likely to average that over the first 6 weeks - and should have games where he plays mostly mid and averages over a hundred.

Put it this way, I'm still taking him any day of the week over Heeney, Dusty, JDG, Thomas, Weller or Treloar

P.S. With all that said, this just reaffirms that Leon is still the biggest tool in the game right now :)

anyone worried about lack of pre season and role and understanding of Naish at WCE?
Yeah and that he's also not very good.

On the flip side, WC barely have any players so may get a better role than he ever had with us and secondly he's so outside but may be suited to WC chip/mark style on a big ground.

I've got 4 currently because I don't trust Brodie. But there are so many rookies in the forward line it means starting 3 premo's is probably the way most are going to go. I keep switching between the two. If you go 3 premo forwards it allows you to go way deeper down back which is where all our issues seem to stem from. 4 premo's forward I'm finding it means way more mid price heavy defence as opposed to out and out premiums.

Currently I have a Heeney/Thomas at F4 but it means having a Chapman/Richards/Answerth/Jones/Hinge type at D5. If I drop the F4 down to Rachele/Xerri then it allows the D5 to go up to someone like a Lloyd which sures up the defence a lot more and feels safer with the lack of rookies. Maybe talked myself into dropping my F4 premo...
Yep I’ve been having the same dilemma. Really like the forward options in that 600k-700ish bracket but it does leave you scraping the barrel in the defence. I’ve already got Hewitt, Sicily, and McCartin locked in at D4-6 so another unreliable pick at D3 would make me very nervous.

I also feel like we tend to have more rookie options pop up in the forward line as it’s where young mids get blooded by teams, but that might not be factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back