Position 2022 Fantasy forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people think Tarryn Thomas will be a top 6 forward this year?

Do people think Tarryn Thomas will be a top 6 forward this year?
I was going to start him but with their acquisition of Greenwood I think they just have too many guys running through the middle of the ground for him to see enough midfield time to really be that top end forward we know he can be. Most on the Norf board have him rotating between mid and forward still so probably similar role to last year. Still a good pick regardless though I think

What can we expect from Gunston next year as a stepping stone?

Usually goes around 80, will he get back to that and be the Tex of 2022 and start with a bang or fizzle out and struggle to hit anything above 60?
Had not even considered him, wow he is cheap.

Back doing almost full training already, i would need to see him play in the pre season to pull the trigger on it but at that price it is very low risk.

Had not even considered him, wow he is cheap.

Back doing almost full training already, i would need to see him play in the pre season to pull the trigger on it but at that price it is very low risk.

Wouldn’t have even given him a second thought if it wasn’t for seeing how well Tex scored this year which I think was aided by the new rules. Wouldn’t be surprised if these rules also benefit someone like Gunstan as a lead up type forward but certainly a risky choice especially if he breaks down early.

What can we expect from Gunston next year as a stepping stone?

Usually goes around 80, will he get back to that and be the Tex of 2022 and start with a bang or fizzle out and struggle to hit anything above 60?
Right in the mix value wise, all points to an ideal F4-6 to kick start the season. Barring any setbacks though. In my squad at the moment (F6).

Be interesting to see what Sam Mitchell decides to do with Wingard. Averaged 110 last 5 games playing in the middle.

Thoughts on Rozee?
Think i have traded him in twice in each of the past 2 years and he has been an absolute disaster all 4 times. Like not just disappointing but 30's and 40's.

I would need to see a block of him playing as close to a full time mid before considering him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What role will Sidebottom play this year? Was well down on form last year but was that just due to some injury or limited pre season and could he bounce back to 95+? Always been a great pick but another POD currently
Highly unlikely I'd say. McRae is going to want to develop his own midfield unit so I'm guessing Sidey and Pendles will be playing new roles. Maybe half back for Pendles and half fwd for Sidey.

Highly unlikely I'd say. McRae is going to want to develop his own midfield unit so I'm guessing Sidey and Pendles will be playing new roles. Maybe half back for Pendles and half fwd for Sidey.

Im more so leaning towards him improving again for this year (90-100 ave). Reading the pies board and regular training watchers it sounds like he’s mainly been positioning on the wing in most match sims which gives some confidence he will at least start there and have a solid ave for a forward.

From memory in the pre season last year there was concerns he was injured and may not play early? (Could have been totally false reports as it was rejected by the club), only for him to play the PS and pull a calf and Miss the first couple games of the season. I’m leaning to believe he may have been underdone last PS and seems to have participated in every session this year and will rebound.

Or just as easily in completely off and taking a stab in hope 🥴

I just realised Maurice Rioli literally isn't in the game🤣

Is Jack Graham ready to take that next step and be a permanent midfielder? Himself, Heeney and Butters are such interesting prospects this year.

Not going to do it myself but a forward line with those 3 could either pay of hugely or fail miserably.

Is Jack Graham ready to take that next step and be a permanent midfielder? Himself, Heeney and Butters are such interesting prospects this year.

Not going to do it myself but a forward line with those 3 could either pay of hugely or fail miserably.

This is my current forward line after screwing around and dropping my uber mids down a notch (won't stay like this, but it's insane I've been able to do this):

1641888439608.png

Utterly ridiculous :tearsofjoy:

EDIT: For posterity, dropped Titch to Walsh, Steele to M. Crouch and Hall to Bowes, and this is now the rest of my side (Eight 190K rooks):

1641888544012.png

This is my current forward line after screwing around and dropping my uber mids down a notch (won't stay like this, but it's insane I've been able to do this):

View attachment 1309201

Utterly ridiculous :tearsofjoy:

This is the year that great aunt Jenny may need some help in setting up her account so she can play and field a team like that.. I hate the look of my forward like now after that!

FC1F1BEF-FC4D-4BBE-9702-BAAA1B05AC90.gif

This is the year that great aunt Jenny may need some help in setting up her account so she can play and field a team like that.. I hate the look of my forward like now after that!

View attachment 1309203

See above, the rest of my team doesn't even that suck that much either :tearsofjoy:

Imagine going into a Round 1 league match up with that, and your opponent being like...WTF...

Graham will have games where he's the defensive mid and probably get reasonable tackle numbers but his disposals will be low in those games, he'll get off the leash in some and could possibly take over a bit of Cotch's inside mid time. Probably a season or two early but I see him as a Jack Steele type eventually.

Graham will have games where he's the defensive mid and probably get reasonable tackle numbers but his disposals will be low in those games, he'll get off the leash in some and could possibly take over a bit of Cotch's inside mid time. Probably a season or two early but I see him as a Jack Steele type eventually.

Judging by his numbers the past season or so I’m guessing that’s more of the same role for him again then? Seems he can pump out a big 120+ but then 50/60s.

Do you see any Tigers being fantasy relevant this year? Started with Short last year who was decent but nothing special and don’t have any in my lineup at the moment (which maybe I should try to due to covid for an even spread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back