Position 2022 Fantasy forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have Rioli as a 'value' pick. Priced at 56 and averaged 78 in the last 5 games after being moved to a half back role, I think he'll go 80-85 which would make him a good stepping stone to someone like Stewart/Rich. Looks like he'll have Houlis role.

Bit of a watch on Dusty being priced at 81, have Cogs, Thomas and Heeney in ATS around the same price point.

Tigers aren't Fantasy friendly as a rule and I tend to steer clear.

been confirmed Jed Anderson hasn't had his second Vax

Has he had a first?
Who's on first.
102736389-Untitled-1.jpg

What’s wrong with Duncan?

At that price I don’t like the idea of only just entering full training a month out from the start of the season....

Geelong will train today at Deakin University with Duncan on a managed load as he eyes off a return to full training in the next few weeks.”

What’s wrong with Duncan?

At that price I don’t like the idea of only just entering full training a month out from the start of the season....

Geelong will train today at Deakin University with Duncan on a managed load as he eyes off a return to full training in the next few weeks.”

He doesn't have a to be fit to mark cheapies all game long, he'll be fine

Just needs to pay a few $$ for Djoko’s lawyers and he will be lining up round 1 in the vfl no problems
he's on my radar but not anymore

Connor West lining up for "best" in best vs rest intra today. Has slimmed down and was BOG. If he can somehow find himself a spot in the Eagles midfield he could be a good option as a forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where has he been playing the last few years?
Last few years we have used him as the designated kicker from the midfield. He would usually get the handball receive and use his speed and agility to find space and hit a target. He spent some time up at half forward too.

With the inside midfielders we have added and will add, it will squeeze Weller out to hopefully a perfect role at half back.

Connor West lining up for "best" in best vs rest intra today. Has slimmed down and was BOG. If he can somehow find himself a spot in the Eagles midfield he could be a good option as a forward.
If he plays mid will score for sure. Tackle machine. But I’m pretty sure a few important cogs were missing in our intra, namely Yeo and Redden

So lachie Weller confirmed Aaron hall 2.0?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So lachie Weller confirmed Aaron hall 2.0?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Haha not quite, more like Caleb Daniel

Yeah there is a few at that price that might have value if they get a best 22 mid/wing/HB role...Henry, Brodie, Rayner, Phillips, Coleman, T. Dow and even W.Rioli who could average 65 if he gets up the ground.

My team is set up for one fwd at that price and currently I have Henry, but very interested in Brodie and Coleman

Yeah there is a few at that price that might have value if they get a best 22 mid/wing/HB role...Henry, Brodie, Rayner, Phillips, Coleman, T. Dow and even W.Rioli who could average 65 if he gets up the ground.

My team is set up for one fwd at that price and currently I have Henry, but very interested in Brodie and Coleman

Brodie apparently coming dead last in all the time trials and running drills.

Coleman is interesting. Looks to have that half back role at Lions. Just not sure if he’s suited to fantasy. His SuperCoach scores went up a decent click once he got the role last year but his fantasy scores still weren’t great. Definitely on the watch list though as he’s so cheap and you’d imagine with a full pre season training there he should get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back