Discussion 2022 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously it was acknowledged you couldn't catch it twice. Then people started catching Omicron after having had Alpha/Delta previously. I'm not aware of people being able to catch Omicron twice and, if you could, you wouldn't see the big peaks and troughs that you have with caseloads, including around the world, as if you could catch it multiple times low socio economic cities like in the US and Europe would just continually be at peak levels.

In that case West Coast's whole list should be having a sleep over at Tim Kelly's house atm and get this over with.

Personally I think it’s great that Martin is missing this week and that’s as someone who picked him to start.

If he plays this week, everyone jumps on board and his ownership goes north of 50% like the others. Given he was around 24% last week that’s a big jump.

Yes he will miss a week of cash rise but I think a lot of those that don’t have him with either A) have other issues next week to fix and won’t have a free trade to get him, or B) will just forget about him and miss the boat.

Him getting covid could keep him somewhat unique in comparison to other rookies and benefit us more that started with him.

Also makes life more difficult for those that traded in a donut to get him onfield (Hollands) last week and now likely have 2 forward donuts on the bench.

Personally I think it’s great that Martin is missing this week and that’s as someone who picked him to start.

If he plays this week, everyone jumps on board and his ownership goes north of 50% like the others. Given he was around 24% last week that’s a big jump.

Yes he will miss a week of cash rise but I think a lot of those that don’t have him with either A) have other issues next week to fix and won’t have a free trade to get him, or B) will just forget about him and miss the boat.

Him getting covid could keep him somewhat unique in comparison to other rookies and benefit us more that started with him.

Also makes life more difficult for those that traded in a donut to get him onfield (Hollands) last week and now likely have 2 forward donuts on the bench.
Hopefully others miss him. I traded in Sam "donut" Skinner so he better play this week.

Skinner is one that is surely a safe bet. Then again, we never know with Ken!
I'm really hopeful I've tin arsed a green dot. I've moved him to D8 and SDK to utility anyway so doesn't really matter. I still have 7 forwards with Martin my only red at this stage. I'll just field Xerri instead of Martin.

Basic article no more, but, it'll no doubt return in a 32 minute podcast or video with Nat Edwards & Callum Twoomey. "Content"

As above, advanced stats has it now.
I can't stand the video format. At least put it in writing as well as a little spot as I just don't have time to watch a 10m video to see one piece of information I need.

I think they're available for each game in the advanced stats tab.

Basic article no more, but, it'll no doubt return in a 32 minute podcast or video with Nat Edwards & Callum Twoomey. "Content"

As above, advanced stats has it now.

Advanced stats? But where? I looked at the advanced stats in the match centre on the AFL site on PC and on the app, and also looked in the 'Stats' section on both the website on PC and the app (which is deplorably outdated and still displaying stats from the 2021 season).

Can't see anything in any of the stats section on AFL Fantasy's site either on PC.

Advanced stats? But where? I looked at the advanced stats in the match centre on the AFL site on PC and on the app, and also looked in the 'Stats' section on both the website on PC and the app (which is deplorably outdated and still displaying stats from the 2021 season).

Can't see anything in any of the stats section on AFL Fantasy's site either on PC.
Weird, Traders said it would be on there but I have just looked and I cannot see it either.

try this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

try this one.
Superb! Stunned that no one else here is asking around for it. I consider it to be very important - at least early on in the season!

Weird, Traders said it would be on there but I have just looked and I cannot see it either.
It’s definitely available on the app (on iOS anyway). Navigate to the game you want, then select “Players” and then select “Advanced”:

1648079993654.jpeg

Superb! Stunned that no one else here is asking around for it. I consider it to be very important - at least early on in the season!
You're assuming we aren't swapping around potatoes rather than having the luxury of looking at premo roles :D

Nope. Mine has those first five metrics but not CBAs and I can't add it in when I go 'edit'; it's not there.
Weird. Are you on iOS or Android? And when was the last time you updated the app?

Yeah, was going to edit my post after I happened to re-read yours. I'm using Android, so that could be it 🤷‍♂️.

I just updated it today before I attempted to use it.
How annoying… The AFL seems to put sh*t all effort into android apps, I’ve heard terrible things about both the fantasy and the normal AFL app on android.

I mean their iOS apps aren’t the best either but they’re not an absolute dumpster fire like the android ones seem to be

How annoying… The AFL seems to put sh*t all effort into android apps, I’ve heard terrible things about both the fantasy and the normal AFL app on android.

I mean their iOS apps aren’t the best either but they’re not an absolute dumpster fire like the android ones seem to be
I am still missing photos on Android, most of bench is faceless

How does Tristan Xerri not get a run in the dodgy names vid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back