Discussion 2022 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone have any ideas on 2022 prices for the current players??? Is there a spreadsheet type calculator that anyone knows of that calculates the players 2022 cost based on their last season average and a "magic number"? or are we waiting for the draft to take place to confirm all players for AFL DT?

Anyone have any ideas on 2022 prices for the current players??? Is there a spreadsheet type calculator that anyone knows of that calculates the players 2022 cost based on their last season average and a "magic number"? or are we waiting for the draft to take place to confirm all players for AFL DT?
If your looking to make a team

Dont price players by $, price them by avg (which ultimatly determines price anyway)

Then divide last years starting salary by last year magic number ~1700 for example

Pick 30 players to 1700 ie: M.Crouch worth 77 for example

The main issue i have is not knowing players exact positions, so will wait for that before doing anything and also what mature aged recruits get picked up next week (Alleer, G.Clark, B.Rogers, C.Dean ect)

Wait do we not have a general team planning thread?

I must admit i'm basically never going to use a line specific thread and will just post solely in a general pre-season discussion / team builder thread, as I don't come back to the board every time I post (just go off 'Watched' threads).
No we don't .....not everyone wants to wade thru 20 pages of all positional chat .....we will have a thread for versions of teams and feedback

Thread structures will never suit everyone

No we don't .....not everyone wants to wade thru 20 pages of all positional chat .....we will have a thread for versions of teams and feedback

Thread structures will never suit everyone
That's all I wanna do, wade through fantasy chat. But appreciate that it's not for everyone.

That's all I wanna do, wade through fantasy chat. But appreciate that it's not for everyone.
It's a regular complaint that visitors want specific info / advice on a position; FWD, DEF, RUCKS, or MID .....so they can visit that thread for specific info

What happens is the Team Version thread morphs into a general chat over everyone's team posted ....if I have something to post, like stats , It'll go into the relevant positional thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the same or different from the magic number?
I don't know what the magic number is...

Basically how many dollars you should be paying for each ave point. Last year it was about 7.3 from memory (10 points = $73k, 100 points = $730k)

The cap has increased this year, so that number theoretically changes too.

I don't know what the magic number is...

Basically how many dollars you should be paying for each ave point. Last year it was about 7.3 from memory (10 points = $73k, 100 points = $730k)

The cap has increased this year, so that number theoretically changes too.
That's the 'magic number', it's 8386 this year.

So a player averaging 100 should be approximately 838,600, see Jake Lloyd who is around this price if I recall.

Can get in no worries on laptop, doesn't work on mobile phone.
Interesting .....a lot of posters also can't see their 2021 score history either ....I often have the same problem logging into BF on mobile, often won't accept my password ?

Sorry, I can't be of anymore help than continuing to reboot your phone .....obviously your email address works on your laptop, so that's not the issue

Interesting .....a lot of posters also can't see their 2021 score history either ....I often have the same problem logging into BF on mobile, often won't accept my password ?

Sorry, I can't be of anymore help than continuing to reboot your phone .....obviously your email address works on your laptop, so that's not the issue

If you have an email address with .com it works, as soon as you try and add the .au it goes red and says invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back