Discussion 2022 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So supercoach is implanting a boost trade

5 times a season you can have 3 trades rather then 2

Would be an interesting way to get around covid

I don't mind it, but would prefer to see them take away the extra trades through byes if they added something like that.

Better that than crypto adverts I guess.

Makes the app incredibly frustrating to try and use. Instead of having a full list of players to scroll through, half the page is covered by an add and only 4 players are visible at any point to select from the dropdown list.

Makes the app incredibly frustrating to try and use. Instead of having a full list of players to scroll through, half the page is covered by an add and only 4 players are visible at any point to select from the dropdown list.
Download an https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades app

I would prefer they just give avg for anyone who misses due to covid as an extra trade isn't really going to help if you have 5+ players missing for a few weeks due to covid.

Probably fair. It'll only be an issue early in the season if someone gets off to blinder in the first few games then misses with covid for a week or 2.

Captaining an inflated locked in average would be a bit broken.

Probably fair. It'll only be an issue early in the season if someone gets off to blinder in the first few games then misses with covid for a week or 2.

You’d imagine they wouldn’t allow you to chose them as captain as they didn’t play. So VC would count

Yes has the potential to rocket someone up the rank.

But if that happens the competition still goes on for everyone.

In the case of 1 extra trade a few times some people may be missing 5+ players and not even bother and just quit if they somehow lose that many or more as that would completely ruin the year for them.

Say in round 10 i have 7 players missing for 2 weeks due to covid is 1 trade extra for a few weeks really going to help me cover what could be 5 donuts even if i had decent bench cover.

Avg has the potential to be broken but nowhere near as bad as if many people end up being obliterated and quitting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep would have to make it so you can't put the C or VC on them

And yet when we pick a DPP player (say M/F) as the utility option the software asks you to choose whether they're a forward or a midfielder....

I dont think they're capable of such intricacies.

Yes has the potential to rocket someone up the rank.

But if that happens the competition still goes on for everyone.

In the case of 1 extra trade a few times some people may be missing 5+ players and not even bother and just quit if they somehow lose that many or more as that would completely ruin the year for them.

Say in round 10 i have 7 players missing for 2 weeks due to covid is 1 trade extra for a few weeks really going to help me cover what could be 5 donuts even if i had decent bench cover.

Avg has the potential to be broken but nowhere near as bad as if many people end up being obliterated and quitting.
Avg score for a covid replacement could be based on the player's price/magic number to give the covid round score.

Have thought about it a bit, and I'm surprised that more people aren't on JUH as a starting pick. Only priced 9K higher than starting price, guaranteed a spot for most of the year, and in the one of highest scoring/highest fantasy points per player, sides. Also is a mobile forward, and will take the second or third best defender (when English play forward), instead of first - which Naughton will get.

Obviously far better picks like a Liam Henry, Finn Maguiness (if they get games on the wing) or Cam Rayner who are more expensive - but I see him as an upgrade on a W. Rioli, Rachele, Stone, type. Haven't had him in any of my teams yet, but given the below latest article, I can see the logic in using him as an F5 or F6.

Have thought about it a bit, and I'm surprised that more people aren't on JUH as a starting pick. Only priced 9K higher than starting price, guaranteed a spot for most of the year, and in the one of highest scoring/highest fantasy points per player, sides. Also is a mobile forward, and will take the second or third best defender (when English play forward), instead of first - which Naughton will get.

Obviously far better picks like a Liam Henry, Finn Maguiness (if they get games on the wing) or Cam Rayner who are more expensive - but I see him as an upgrade on a W. Rioli, Rachele, Stone, type. Haven't had him in any of my teams yet, but given the below latest article, I can see the logic in using him as an F5 or F6.

He was pretty bloody s**t at football last season though... i dunno. Obviously he's young but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back