Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

If Parish doesn't get up this week I'll have a zero on field this week. So much carnage from the byes.
Luckily I have Soligo .....however he's no Parish ....bloody hard to climb rankings currently

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Jackson should be good for 2 weeks at least. If they bring Gawn back at earliest possible (Geelong) imo will be eased back playing mainly forward.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Jackson should be good for 2 weeks at least. If they bring Gawn back at earliest possible (Geelong) imo will be eased back playing mainly forward.
Tank Gawn a bit and then downgrade DC to him when Grundy is back 😂😂

What a year. Next week should be able to downgrade Himmelberg to Taranto and week after could potentially sideways DC to Gawn lol

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Tank Gawn a bit and then downgrade DC to him when Grundy is back 😂😂

What a year. Next week should be able to downgrade Himmelberg to Taranto and week after could potentially sideways DC to Gawn lol
It’ll just be Jackson > Gawn for me at the right time. Hopefully won’t be much of a price difference then.

At this rate Himmel down to Taranto would be a premo to a spud. The dream is McVeigh playing him back until end of season and never needing to trade him. Small possibility.. let’s see how far we can get.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
It’ll just be Jackson > Gawn for me at the right time. Hopefully won’t be much of a price difference then.

At this rate Himmel down to Taranto would be a premo to a spud. The dream is McVeigh playing him back until end of season and never needing to trade him. Small possibility.. let’s see how far we can get.
Yeah I did add in the MD thread the HH to TT would be possible but may not be a good option 😂

Every week we are going to stress over him. While he has a BE of 40 it doesn’t matter. When it hits 80+ and they start him forward in a game we are rooted. 😬

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah I did add in the MD thread the HH to TT would be possible but may not be a good option 😂

Every week we are going to stress over him. While he has a BE of 40 it doesn’t matter. When it hits 80+ and they start him forward in a game we are rooted. 😬
If and when the bomb goes off will still be cashing him out for a tidy profit and weeks of premo scores in the bag.

Yesterday was the big one whether it was going to prove a good move or a bust getting him 2 weeks ago and he delivered in spades

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
If and when the bomb goes off will still be cashing him out for a tidy profit and weeks of premo scores in the bag.

Yesterday was the big one whether it was going to prove a good move or a bust getting him 2 weeks ago and he delivered in spades
Could go 150 on Hawks if Spike doesn’t * us. I reckon Spike has him as his unique so he’s just sending out fake news 😂

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Could go 150 on Hawks if Spike doesn’t * us. I reckon Spike has him as his unique so he’s just sending out fake news 😂
Leon getting the ass continues to pay dividends. I could never in my life outfox him like this.. he’d always find a way to get me.

McVeigh is all smoke screens then ends up following some logic. Leon was just a plain maniac.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

He's averaged 125.7 for me in the last 3 weeks at a cost of $500k, I'll take an 80 if that's his worst score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back