News 2022 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

If Parish doesn't get up this week I'll have a zero on field this week. So much carnage from the byes.
Luckily I have Soligo .....however he's no Parish ....bloody hard to climb rankings currently

Jackson should be good for 2 weeks at least. If they bring Gawn back at earliest possible (Geelong) imo will be eased back playing mainly forward.

Jackson should be good for 2 weeks at least. If they bring Gawn back at earliest possible (Geelong) imo will be eased back playing mainly forward.
Tank Gawn a bit and then downgrade DC to him when Grundy is back 😂😂

What a year. Next week should be able to downgrade Himmelberg to Taranto and week after could potentially sideways DC to Gawn lol

Tank Gawn a bit and then downgrade DC to him when Grundy is back 😂😂

What a year. Next week should be able to downgrade Himmelberg to Taranto and week after could potentially sideways DC to Gawn lol
It’ll just be Jackson > Gawn for me at the right time. Hopefully won’t be much of a price difference then.

At this rate Himmel down to Taranto would be a premo to a spud. The dream is McVeigh playing him back until end of season and never needing to trade him. Small possibility.. let’s see how far we can get.

It’ll just be Jackson > Gawn for me at the right time. Hopefully won’t be much of a price difference then.

At this rate Himmel down to Taranto would be a premo to a spud. The dream is McVeigh playing him back until end of season and never needing to trade him. Small possibility.. let’s see how far we can get.
Yeah I did add in the MD thread the HH to TT would be possible but may not be a good option 😂

Every week we are going to stress over him. While he has a BE of 40 it doesn’t matter. When it hits 80+ and they start him forward in a game we are rooted. 😬

Yeah I did add in the MD thread the HH to TT would be possible but may not be a good option 😂

Every week we are going to stress over him. While he has a BE of 40 it doesn’t matter. When it hits 80+ and they start him forward in a game we are rooted. 😬
If and when the bomb goes off will still be cashing him out for a tidy profit and weeks of premo scores in the bag.

Yesterday was the big one whether it was going to prove a good move or a bust getting him 2 weeks ago and he delivered in spades

If and when the bomb goes off will still be cashing him out for a tidy profit and weeks of premo scores in the bag.

Yesterday was the big one whether it was going to prove a good move or a bust getting him 2 weeks ago and he delivered in spades
Could go 150 on Hawks if Spike doesn’t * us. I reckon Spike has him as his unique so he’s just sending out fake news 😂

Could go 150 on Hawks if Spike doesn’t * us. I reckon Spike has him as his unique so he’s just sending out fake news 😂
Leon getting the ass continues to pay dividends. I could never in my life outfox him like this.. he’d always find a way to get me.

McVeigh is all smoke screens then ends up following some logic. Leon was just a plain maniac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's averaged 125.7 for me in the last 3 weeks at a cost of $500k, I'll take an 80 if that's his worst score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back