Position 2022 Fantasy Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else getting cold feet on Crouch? Nicks said today he will get a couple of rests on the bench a quarter and rest up forward at times. Didn’t feel me with a lot of confidence
No Laird for 6 weeks. Would love to see them play Crouch up foward, Crows midfield wouldn't touch the pill.

How many times have the top 2 mids been in the top 4 the following year, or not dropped value?

I believe the stats say neither steele or touk will be M1 or M2 this year
Last player was Swanny I think

Yes please ......My side is safe
haha don't worry im going to jinx someone

I've had about 10 to 15 players moved out through injury

Lipinski
Darcy
Mitchell groin worries
Dawson
Dean
Chesser
Wilmont suspended
Treloar only scans but nope
Walsh
Joyce
Clark moved him then pop
Witts slower recovery
Hollands slower recovery
Valente retired

Anyone else getting cold feet on Crouch? Nicks said today he will get a couple of rests on the bench a quarter and rest up forward at times. Didn’t feel me with a lot of confidence
Looking through his career to date, he's a pretty low TOG guy anyway. Probably not a big concern.

Surprised Cerra is only 3.5% owned - not many people keen on him?
I’m keen, sitting at M4 for me but I’m back and forth between him and Neale. Depends if I ultimately want to go with the crowd or against it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to note that from rounds 2-7 Macrae faces almost all of his worst teams average wise over the last 3 years. He smashes the Dees (round 1) does ok v Port (round 8) and smashes Pies (rounds 9) but if he's true to form it could be a lean stretch in between. One to consider.

Last edited:
Interesting to note that from rounds 2-7 Macrae faces almost all of his worst teams average wise over the last 3 years. He smashes the Dees (round 1) and Pies (round 8) but it he's true to form it could be a lean stretch in between. One to consider.
He'll bang out the occasional 150 and all will be forgiven.

Interesting to note that from rounds 2-7 Macrae faces almost all of his worst teams average wise over the last 3 years. He smashes the Dees (round 1) and Pies (round 8) but it he's true to form it could be a lean stretch in between. One to consider.

shhhh

Macrae is a weird one. Against the good teams he tries and gets big scores and against poor teams they r smashing he doesnt bother too much. If he always tried he would be no1 fantasy pig ever.

Macrae is a weird one. Against the good teams he tries and gets big scores and against poor teams they r smashing he doesnt bother too much. If he always tried he would be no1 fantasy pig ever.
When I look at M1 options, Macrae is the only player that’s been top 8 the past four years. His bad games are 90’s, his good games are 160’s. I think he’s one of the safest M1’s out there and can definitely see world where he pushes 120+ average this season

When I look at M1 options, Macrae is the only player that’s been top 8 the past four years. His bad games are 90’s, his good games are 160’s. I think he’s one of the safest M1’s out there and can definitely see world where he pushes 120+ average this season
Not only that, but the Dogs play in a lot of early games this season making him a lock for a VC loophope (accidental misspelling that seems pretty apt TBH).

Thinking of changing from

Macrae Kelly Brayshaw Cripps Crouch Rowell x2 rookies

to

Macrae Kelly Brayshaw Cripps/Crouch Rowell x 3 rookies

which means I can get Grundy over Marshall but yeah my teams eh this year

I have the MSM (Miller, Steele, Macrae) the top 3 most expensive players in AFL Fantasy for 2022 in my modified. Is it a good option or should I downgrade Miller for Oliver and save some cash?

I have the MSM (Miller, Steele, Macrae) the top 3 most expensive players in AFL Fantasy for 2022 in my modified. Is it a good option or should I downgrade Miller for Oliver and save some cash?

I reckon it's overkill. 2 of the 3 at most

I’m toying with 2 after having had none. I like it but also feel like maybe I’ll regret it if I do it

Is Touk Miller must have? I don't, trying to go with cheaper premiums but I can just see him burning me every single week.
Definitely not, this is the first year where i feel relatively comfortable starting neither (would still love to have both).

They are great but Titch and Macrae have the runs on the board for years now and have the potential to end the year M1 and M2. Can definitely save a little coin on those two if you wanted to structure that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back