Position 2022 Fantasy Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Crouch has never looked fitter than now ...

FMZahTtaIAEawQQ

Toying with the idea to go whitfield, Lloyd or Dawson to chessar and getting in cerra at M4 behind jelly. Team does look better 🧐
I'm 50/50 on Cerra. I wonder if he'd be more relevant in Super Coach. I expect him to get 20-25 high quality touches per week.

I still see Cripps as the best value in Carlton's mids. Has trimmed down and is moving very well, linking up, and marking around the ground. (but is still heavy enough to bullzdoze his way out of traffic.)

I'm 50/50 on Cerra. I wonder if he'd be more relevant in Super Coach. I expect him to get 20-25 high quality touches per week.

I still see Cripps as the best value in Carlton's mids. Has trimmed down and is moving very well, linking up, and marking around the ground. (but is still heavy enough to bullzdoze his way out of traffic.)
I agree about Cripps. The issue is that I don't see him as a 105-110 guy, so despite his value he'd just be an expensive stepping stone.

I agree about Cripps. The issue is that I don't see him as a 105-110 guy, so despite his value he'd just be an expensive stepping stone.
If he can get back to averaging 100+ I'd keep. But yeah, I see him as a stepping stone too. Priced at only 82 tho, so he'll hopefully generate a few $ before he gets the chop.

You still don’t think it’s worth doing if he averages 105?

Can jump to a Oliver/macrae/ etc if they have a few bad games on the trot I.e Steele/Oliver last year.

I know where you’re coming from though. I think cerra will go 105 so is it worth having him, serong and Cripps? Or just 1 or 2? Hmmm decisions

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You still don’t think it’s worth doing if he averages 105?

Can jump to a Oliver/macrae/ etc if they have a few bad games on the trot I.e Steele/Oliver last year.

I know where you’re coming from though. I think cerra will go 105 so is it worth having him, serong and Cripps? Or just 1 or 2? Hmmm decisions

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I agree. I just don't see cripps hitting 105. Reckon he's more likely to be a 100 type, due to the way he plays his footy.

Don't think there was much correlation between Jones and Steele. Crouch was the one that was day and night role and score wise depending if Jones was in.

Steele went on a fair run while Jones was out, however was going well before that and continued going ballistic after Jones was back in round 17. Excluding the 78 in round 1 (don't know what happened there) his 2 sub 100 games for the year were split 1 with Jones and 1 without him. 2 of his 3 highest scores (149, 163) came in rounds 18 & 20 right after Jones returned.

I think there's enough there to say Jones doesn't have much impact on his scoring.

Thanks for the reply, good to know

While I'm not big into the classic fantasy, I'd imagine you're choosing between Serong and Cerra and Serong is the better value. Priced cheaper and will have a more fantasy relevant game IMO
Currently thinking Lipinski is better value and as good a scoring potential/role, as eigher of the other two!

How did Rowell look for those who watched?
For mine he looked solid as a footballer, his inside game was strong but his outside game was unconnected. Suns run died in the last qtr. Port seemed to be covering the ground better in the last. An inside bull.

Edit: Will benefit from Witts's return.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra more supercoach?
Think neither Serong or Cerra are SC viable .....both at awkward prices

Cerra $732K with an ave in 2021 of 87 .....doubt he becomes a 100 ave player, with Walsh back in R4 / R5

A N. Daicos @ $284K is likely to ave 75 ....I think at Cerra's price, you have to be convinced he's a 100+ ave player

Most of guys going with Neale at M3? Feels like it’s 2 big dogs, Neale and then into 2 of Serong, Cerra, Lipinski, Crouch, Rowell and the 3 rookies
Haven't got Neale .....going Danger at M5

Will watch Crouch now ....can still bring him in after a couple of rounds ....but yesterday's game didn't show me enough to pick him

I’m very much considering Andrew Brayshaw at M2. Think he goes 110+. Just loves the cheap ball, but also gets the hard ball. Perfect blend. If Fyfe is back playing midfield like Longmuir said, I don’t see Brayshaw getting the tag either

I’m very much considering Andrew Brayshaw at M2. Think he goes 110+. Just loves the cheap ball, but also gets the hard ball. Perfect blend. If Fyfe is back playing midfield like Longmuir said, I don’t see Brayshaw getting the tag either
:padlock: in my side .....M4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back