Strategy 2022 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have jumped on Hugh a few times already and regretted it every time.

I have no doubt he will be a premium some time soon but i am now going to be waiting until i see it before jumping on, no more predicting it.

Averaged bang-on 100 this year (2201 points in 22 games) and yet the general vibe is he's still building, developing consistency and not quite the full package yet. On that basis you'd have to predict he's got some reasonable upside there. Walsh went 92-100 (adjusted)-109 across his first three seasons so it's a similar trajectory.

Averaged bang-on 100 this year (2201 points in 22 games) and yet the general vibe is he's still building, developing consistency and not quite the full package yet. On that basis you'd have to predict he's got some reasonable upside there. Walsh went 92-100 (adjusted)-109 across his first three seasons so it's a similar trajectory.
This is very true, i am slightly bitter that i brought him in off the back of 7 straight tons most of which were over 110.

He rewarded me with 5 of the next 6 weeks under 100 with a 60 and a 70 in it. He also only tonned up 6 of the remaining 13 weeks i owned him for the rest of the year. You are bang on that he is tracking very well and a Neale move could absolutely see him become an out and out premo next year, but i have been burnt 2 years in a row now.

I'm more interested in Berry next year. His career so far in fantasy terms;

16​
60.1​
21​
77.0​
18​
79.6​
15​
71.3​
9​
50.1​

Going off that, there's potentially 40 points upside in him considering 2020 is adjusted to an average of 90 (it's 1.25 x right?)
Nope, played less than ten games so gets a discount on the higher of his last two years averages. Will be priced about 85 🙅

Gawn is getting into that Dusty zone in fantasy terms now. So good & important the main goal is making sure he’s cherry ripe at the business end where it counts.

Although he’ll still be around that 100 mark regardless you just can’t go picking him at R1 next year.

Gawn is getting into that Dusty zone in fantasy terms now. So good & important the main goal is making sure he’s cherry ripe at the business end where it counts.

Although he’ll still be around that 100 mark regardless you just can’t go picking him at R1 next year.
Agree. Will likely be Grundy at R1 for me and then either Darcy/Marshall at R2 or Preuss depending on his pre season

Not sure how they’re tracking but Witts and soldo could be the R2’s worth starting for early cash gen
Definitely worth tracking over the summer. I guess if you start Marshall forward, and 1 of those you mentioned it allows you to move Marshall into the rucks if one of them got injured and didn’t make much cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/QUOTE]
Yeh Grundy and Darcy for me too.. assuming Ryder will still be around

Chol to the Suns, if hes sub 400k could be a handy R2/F4/5 option to start the year. Will be our main ruckman with Witts recovering from his ACL. Day/Burgess are currently our only other options.

Just read that Fagan said Coleman will take Birchall's spot next season.

Should be priced under $300k so tasty D6 option!!
Now just need to figure out if he will be next years Jordan Clark or Isaac Cumming?

Think next year might be the year to load up on premo mids.

Will be very few +$700K defenders or forwards who will scream "pick me", and with Grundy and Gawn both being $100kless than they were at the start of last year, I could easily see myself starting with Steele, Titch, Oliver and Neale!

Let's hope plenty of the rookie's get def or fwd status!

Davies-Uniacke for me. Dtrong finish to the year and things look like they have finally clicked for him. Will be a bit pricey but i do l ike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back