Strategy 2022 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll like Willis ....plays a physical game, but has a burst of speed .....given he's played against men, he'd make a lot of developing sides from R1

I'm very excited about him (favourite pick from the draft) and reckon he can play Round 1 - switching between mid and half forward with Danger. Guy is built like an absolute beast already!

You'll like Willis ....plays a physical game, but has a burst of speed .....given he's played against men, he'd make a lot of developing sides from R1
He might make Geeongs R1 2034 side as a young prospect. Thoughts Shadow89 😏

This is when I get my spread sheet in order. ******* takes a lot of time too.

b9996ff5aa516bbed92b180d80b4e355.gif

Now 4 years of data ....it's a very pretty spreedsheet too, lots of colors ....I actually think I put more time into the color scheme than the data :think:

Some data I was collecting was a waste ....CBA's I found little correlation to scoring v # CBA's attended ...so I've dropped that component

I still depend on my 3 year and 3 game MAT data the most

b9996ff5aa516bbed92b180d80b4e355.gif

Now 4 years of data ....it's a very pretty spreedsheet too, lots of colors ....I actually think I put more time into the color scheme than the data :think:

Some data I was collecting was a waste ....CBA's I found little correlation to scoring v # CBA's attended ...so I've dropped that component

I still depend on my 3 year and 3 game MAT data the most
MAT data?

Hardi har har har, very original :p

But seriously, both Kroeger and Willis actually already look 30 - absolute tanks for 18 year olds (Cooper Stephens is turning into a monster too):

View attachment 1289801

Kroeger 183cm/85kg

View attachment 1289802

Willis 181cm/80kg+ (listed as 78 but has put on a lot more size since the start of the year - probably closer to 83 or so now and absolutely shredded)

View attachment 1289805

Cooper Stephens 188cm/88kg
AFL needs to check the birth certificates of some of these draftees

Those guys look like they already have 3 kids and a mortgage

I find it very odd that Marshall loses forward status

Jed Anderson as a forward peaks my interest also

Wasn't going to pick the prick either way. If anything wanted him FWD as a high ownership fade
Hahah fair. He’s annoying as to own. Will bust out a pair of 120’s, you get him in, gets you 70 and the next week he’s hobbling around like he’s broken his leg. The next week he’s broken his arm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall ruck only is annoying. With the decline of Ryder had him all but locked if he retained DPP

J Kelly, Zorko losing FWD sure does simplify things. Dunkley Duncan Taranto.. only problem is every man and his dog will have them

Laird losing DEF was inevitable and will be sorely missed.. still a decent option as a unique mid. Keen on starting Crisp. Hall or not at his price will be an early season defining call

Also just on a side note.. Serong and Tarryn Thomas are undeniable as breakout smokies

Last edited:
Marshall ruck only is annoying. With the decline of Ryder had him all but locked if he retained DPP

Dunkley, J Kelly, Zorko losing FWD sure does simplify things. Duncan F1 Taranto F2.. only problem is every man and his dog will have them

Laird losing DEF was inevitable and will be sorely missed.. still a decent option as a unique mid. Keen on starting Crisp. Hall or not at his price is will be an early season defining call

Serong and Tarryn Thomas are my big breakout smokies

Dunkley maintains his fwd status.

Big question I’ll have to start with is Taranto. Especially with Greene out suspended, is he worth the 107pt ave price tag he will start with if he’s splitting hi time forward/mid 60/40?

Big question I’ll have to start with is Taranto. Especially with Greene out suspended, is he worth the 107pt ave price tag he will start with if he’s splitting hi time forward/mid 60/40?
Fixed.

They mind tricked me with the picture at the top. He's right in the middle of Zorko and Danger who both lost FWD

No chance that TT is worth picking - especially with Greene missing the first quarter of the season. They've got more mids than they know what to do with now - and they just got Callaghan as a mid/winger too.

Just can't trust Cameron, unless they cop a bunch of injuries and he's forced to play TT as a full time mid - which he becomes a lock then.

Wait until the byes, and then grab him at a bargain if he's getting enough mid time - otherwise avoid. Same with injury prone Cogs - who screwed me big time last year.

Last year I started with JDG As F1, absolute graveyard last year and now 2022 I may already have my full 8 forwards picked already geez

Duncan you beauty

How on earth did Duncan get forward status.....
Played a lot of the year forward, so I was thinking it was a strong possibility... can't believe it actually happened though. Not often your fave fantasy player ends up with DPP. Will basically build my team around him and Steele

I was leaning towards locking in Duncan as a pure mid anyway
Forward status is a bonus. Surely will be the most selected premium

Any concerns around his injury?
I would've considered him as a pure mid also, but the injury would probably have kept me off him.
But fwd status almost makes him the first selected player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back