Opinion 2022 Fantasy Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon one scores more, but two has Grundy and I prefer that.

Hopefully last one for me.

Short, Neale, Heeney and some cheap D8

or

Sicily, Touk, Thomas/Martin/Heeney and Milera for depth.

First looks better, but that last defence spot is a worry.
The second one if you can't get a D8. You get Touk and good luck finding the cheap D8 in #1.

Josh Kelly and Josh Rachele
V
Matt Crouch and James Sicily

JustinMcinerney and Andrew Brayshaw
V
Tom Stewart and Matt Crouch ?

JustinMcinerney and Andrew Brayshaw
V
Tom Stewart and Matt Crouch ?
That's a tough one. Could all be potential keepers. Crouch the key player, if you think he gets back to his old scoring, probably 2 for me. Been debating it myself.

Shouldn't ask this here, as it relates to a different format of fantasy, but will see if anyone has any thoughts..

Neale M4 + rookie (probably Rachelle to onfield mid, Martin onfield forward and Hollands for dual position use with Rachelle)

Or

Rowell & Jarod Berry in mids. Surprisingly Berry & Rowell about $80K cheaper than Neale and rookie (Hough will probably go in this scenario).

Option 2 has to score more points and make money. I think Neale will be a keeper though.

I'm in this pickke because of my desperation to have Touk, Steele & Macrae in all formats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Sicily named to play, I can’t decide one final toss up purely based on FOMO with Steele.

Dawson 95 and Neale 105 (200)
Or
Sicily 80 and Steele 120 (200)

Would leave a starting midfield with Touk, Steele, Macrae and Cripps.

Similar overall outcome I think but Steele could hit his 150s early. Counteracted with Sicily also likely to post some below 80s.

Whereas I see Dawson and Neale more consistent 90-105 most weeks with the odd peak and trough.

With Sicily named to play, I can’t decide one final toss up purely based on FOMO with Steele.

Dawson 95 and Neale 105 (200)
Or
Sicily 80 and Steele 120 (200)

Would leave a starting midfield with Touk, Steele, Macrae and Cripps.

Similar overall outcome I think but Steele could hit his 150s early. Counteracted with Sicily also likely to post some below 80s.

Whereas I see Dawson and Neale more consistent 90-105 most weeks with the odd peak and trough.
Second one. Can VC/C Steele as a tie break.

Last one I think

McInerney & Noddy (loop McCartin and SDK to get 2 cracks at D6) or

Milera and Foley

1 - not sold on Foley/ Milera could take a while. McIrnirney should start hot with Lloyd out week 1 and you can take your time at D6.

Mills + McIrnerney

Stewart + Serong

1 - not sold on Foley/ Milera could take a while. McIrnirney should start hot with Lloyd out week 1 and you can take your time at D6.

Mills + McIrnerney

Stewart + Serong
100% the first if you could trust Mills Achilles. I’m not that high on Serong though. Stewart was a nice premo defender last year but certainly no Mills

I’d probably still go 1. Ride Mills and hope he stays fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back