Status
Not open for further replies.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Oliver v Walsh? Both Uber consistent and durable. Walsh went 116 from his last 9, but does he get tagged more? Im torn. Identical prices almost
Walsh ....IMO Walsh is still on an upward curve .....can Oliver play any better than last season ?

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What else could you do with the cash if you rolled with JHF/Erasmus and a rookie fwd?

Upgrade Draper to Witts maybe. Got Draper based on his late season form.

1643188961586.png

Other option was to have someone like Skinner (whichever 190k actually plays) in D6 and Rowell at M6. I could downgrade Goater too, but I'm loving the reports I'm hearing about him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I kind of see it

Steele 120 and Simpkin 105
V
Walsh 115 and Oliver 110
Walsh hasn’t hit his ceiling yet
He’s still getting better mate
Exciting pick
Clarry is a better supercoach player and always will be being that inside bull. He doesn’t get enough cheap ball to be a 120 fantasy guy. I’d look at Guthrie instead as a pod

Mezzoculo

Accurate. Brilliant. Unlikely.
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Upgrade Draper to Witts maybe. Got Draper based on his late season form.

View attachment 1316747

Other option was to have someone like Skinner (whichever 190k actually plays) in D6 and Rowell at M6. I could downgrade Goater too, but I'm loving the reports I'm hearing about him.
Lots of potential break out types in your back line. Could you maybe upgrade one with the cash? Erasmus seems like he's taken to free like a duck to water. Might be a solid mid rookie scorer for you.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lots of potential break out types in your back line. Could you maybe upgrade one with the cash? Erasmus seems like he's taken to free like a duck to water. Might be a solid mid rookie scorer for you.

McInerney seems like my most obvious upgrade candidate.

Thoughts on Witherdon v Caleb Daniel?

Thoughts on Witherdon v Caleb Daniel?
Witherden now best 22 youd think but worries he can drop out
Daniel frustrating as hell for me last year

Got anyone safer?

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Oh definitely Rayner ......Curnow's injury will always make him an injury prospect ....PS form doesn't equal season proper

Bringing Rayner in also forces my hand in the "2020 Collingwood Big Decision", that being De Goey or Treloar. Swapping Curnow for Rayner and Treloar for JDG left me 2k in the bank.

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bringing Rayner in also forces my hand in the "2020 Collingwood Big Decision", that being De Goey or Treloar. Swapping Curnow for Rayner and Treloar for JDG left me 2k in the bank.

Early days, but worth noting that apparently JDG is still spending large chunks of match sims up forward with Lipinski taking big midfield minutes.

I’m not sure I want to ride that JDG up forward train again. That was a nightmare but in saying this he has only been back training for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back