Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been talked out of it, im sure touk will go close to it, paying $1m for him to deliver.

Wow - I would not have the balls to do that, and I do some really out there things re: fantasy, haha. Hopefully Touk goes 143+, but that's gonna be tough to watch if he got any sort of injury...

Wow - I would not have the balls to do that, and I do some really out there things re: fantasy, haha. Hopefully Touk goes 143+, but that's gonna be tough to watch if he got any sort of injury...
Oh ffs you mentioned the I word. Swapping to Steele

IF i did take the VC;

Answerth D6 to NOD Loophole, take Trac 142

and Brodie F5 would of gone to Gresham....

Lets see if Gresham does anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF i did take the VC;

Answerth D6 to NOD Loophole, take Trac 142

and Brodie F5 would of gone to Gresham....

Lets see if Gresham does anything
Probably should of done this, Gresham was on like 20 at HT though till Ratts finally realise his midfield was getting smoked so he got CBA...? OTW

$218k in bank. Can't see anywhere I really want to spend it right now
McInerney to Dawson is tempting, but want to see at least one game from both before making that call.

B: Whitfield, Short, McInerney, Hewett, Sicily, Milera (NOD, DeKoning)
C: Steele, Oliver, Neale, Crouch, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Ward (Soligo, Mead)
R: Grundy, Preuss (J.Hayes)
F: Dunkley, Treloar, Coniglio, Butters, Brodie, Rachele (Martin, Durdin, Dixon)

McInerney to Dawson is tempting, but want to see at least one game from both before making that call.

Massive reshuffle but Brodie down to baldwin, martin on field and milera to dawson?

You could go NOD to McCartin
At least he should make you money

Cash generation is king

1647666991385.png
In this scenario do I
1. Keep as is, and have Dixon as a scoring utility (allowing Hayes to be moved forward as needed) and not take Martins R1 score.
2. Trade Dixon to Hollands as UTL, allowing me to get Martins R1 score and have a good rookie on Hollands who should eventually play, but Hayes will be stuck at R2/R3.
3. Trade Dixon to another FWD/RUCK UTL, allowing me to get Martins R1 score but sacrificing for a FWD/RUC that may be a season long donut (but enabling the Hayes flexibility).

Connor Nash or Will Brodie?

View attachment 1348470
In this scenario do I
1. Keep as is, and have Dixon as a scoring utility (allowing Hayes to be moved forward as needed) and not take Martins R1 score.
2. Trade Dixon to Hollands as UTL, allowing me to get Martins R1 score and have a good rookie on Hollands who should eventually play, but Hayes will be stuck at R2/R3.
3. Trade Dixon to another FWD/RUCK UTL, allowing me to get Martins R1 score but sacrificing for a FWD/RUC that may be a season long donut (but enabling the Hayes flexibility).
B, you can always trade dixon in next week

View attachment 1348470
In this scenario do I
The second one.

You have Martin on forward bench already. If you’re going to run Preuss you probably want Hayes R3 tbh.

Anyone going Brayshaw? Tossing between Brayshaw & JHF on field or Crouch & Rowell with JHF to bench. Like the extra certainty of another premo midfielder, though they probably score less than Crouch & Rowell.
Have Brayshaw captain. Never liked Crouch as a fantasy option.
View attachment 1348470
In this scenario do I
Could you trade Rachele to Hollands? 90k to spend.
You'll have Hayes and Martin looped which is massive, but you don't need Rachele with those two looking easily fieldable at F5 & 6.
Rachele plays half forward for a bottom 4 side, at a very inflated price.
Honestly if this was my side I'd be going Rachele to Hollands, Brodie to someone like Soligo and using the 300k to upgrade someone like Milera or a mid upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back