Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
There are a few rookies doing well at the lower level, so I'm hoping a few get a decent run in the coming weeks.

I may still end up upgrading this week - otherwise I risk losing cash on someone like Answerth - who ideally I push up to Mills or similar. Perhaps Fahey holds for a week and I upgrade once this week and then double downgrade next week.
yeah fingers crossed they’re staggered as inclusions haha.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
What about Hayes this week. Fahey next week?

They don't move much from 1 game unless they do a Nic Martin Special.

I'm not really convinced I need Hayes, I'll probably get him but I don't think he's anything special. Seemed gassed after about 5 minutes yesterday. Depends how it all unfolds.

Not to mention I have about 6 rucks.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1650258948766.png

OFC Baldwin kicks 5 goals when I finally trade him out

Phillips goes down injured too so Baldwin will be in this week
Bryan could be in as well

Pricey after he debuted.

Was solid too. I fielded him during the peak of my ruck obsession
I hate these one game players being over priced

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
apparently poor disposal buy a good tackler like Berry from Adelaide

Interesting question though - how does anyone know that Berry has poor disposal ?? He's never kicked the ball in any game I've seen - and I had him for half of last season....

Interesting question though - how does anyone know that Berry has poor disposal ?? He's never kicked the ball in any game I've seen - and I had him for half of last season....
Just like sir Pedlar of lol

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast

This is painfully true, I watched them last week due to my new recruit Keays. Berry is in there at most CBA's and yet miraculously never touches the football.

When he does get it every blue moon he looks genuinely astonished, like he's just been handed a new-born baby and has NFI what to do. It's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on a footy field.

This is painfully true, I watched them last week due to my new recruit Keays. Berry is in there at most CBA's and yet miraculously never touches the football.

When he does get it every blue moon he looks genuinely astonished, like he's just been handed a new-born baby and has NFI what to do. It's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on a footy field.
Can you all stop please??! I had to hold him nearly all year last year (even had to FIELD HIM multiple times) and you’re giving me flashbacks and cold sweats. It’s a miracle I was ranked even as averagely I was given his presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back