Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

EmGee

Draftee
May 10, 2022
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Luke Cleary 190k def for dogs confirmed debut, anyone know anything about him? Assuming job security not great with dog outs? Crying out for a good defender rookie in coming weeks, hoping Khamis can cement a spot at this rate

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Luke Cleary 190k def for dogs confirmed debut, anyone know anything about him? Assuming job security not great with dog outs? Crying out for a good defender rookie in coming weeks, hoping Khamis can cement a spot at this rate
Had him in my December team or whenever it opened with Garrett McDonagh lol

KnaveyBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2003
57 Mt. Pleasant Street
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bears
Was ROB that bad? Didn’t watch

Also Strachan is like an $900k “rook”
ROB used to be my go-to ruck in Fantasy and I was hoping he'd come good, but he was beyond putrid. Several times Silvagni just pushed him aside and grabbed it out of the ruck and ambled away.

Strachan had a 30 in 2020 and a few 70's in 2021. How in the actual fk is he priced at $468k off 3 games in two years?

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
ROB used to be my go-to ruck in Fantasy and I was hoping he'd come good, but he was beyond putrid. Several times Silvagni just pushed him aside and grabbed it out of the ruck and ambled away.

Strachan had a 30 in 2020 and a few 70's in 2021. How in the actual fk is he priced at $468k off 3 games in two years?
He’d be priced at those 70’s less a small discount making him unviable. Stupid game 🤣

Gunf

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong

Simple the fantasy gods aka Warnie :sick: think if someone is to cheap everyone will have them so they made up some stupid rules that duck certain players because they played 1 or 2 games and scored decently. e.g Firoini a few years ago.

Highest avg from the last 2 seasons played is your avg and price

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad