Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Parnell debut for the Crows....don't get too excited though, he's rd 13 bye and only filling in for Luke Brown.

homer simpson interview GIF

View attachment 1414556

View attachment 1414557

View attachment 1414558

View attachment 1414559

Doubt Turner plays this week but wouldn't surprise if he's a downgrade option in R14. Don't think you picked a 25yo to play SANFL.

Nothing is a surprise at Crows anymore, pull names out of the hat will probably get a go at some stage.
Yeah, was on the Nicks train the last couple of years, but team selection this year has been baffling.

No targetted development plan for the kids, and backing in the underperforming seniors (Not ROB though, he's back into my team this week! :D :cool:).

Blanck a chance at the Hawks this weekend with Frost suspended? He’s already in their system at Box Hill.

Not the R14 bye rookie we need, but the R14 bye rookie we deserve.
When I checked last night I'm sure he scored 30 odd last week in VFL. Should be good for a 10 on the weekend :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, was on the Nicks train the last couple of years, but team selection this year has been baffling.

No targetted development plan for the kids, and backing in the underperforming seniors (Not ROB though, he's back into my team this week! :D :cool:).
I got howled down for calling him a master bullshitter (Crows board) a while ago but the song remains the same!

I got howled down for calling him a master bullshitter (Crows board) a while ago but the song remains the same!
After the whole Pyke/Summer camp fiasco, I firmly believe he was what we needed (good communicator, team/culture builder). Just not so sure he can take us to the next step (out of the Bot 4!).

When I checked last night I'm sure he scored 30 odd last week in VFL. Should be good for a 10 on the weekend :D
Plus probably a one and done. But I’m not picking him on scoring potential or js, just for his low entry price this weekend.

After the whole Pyke/Summer camp fiasco, I firmly believe he was what we needed (good communicator, team/culture builder). Just not so sure he can take us to the next step (out of the Bot 4!).

He's the player that gets his ass handed to him by oppo small forwards time and time again yet we keep picking him.
H&S protocols.

Is this the Crows Board now ? .....God, I hope not

Warney on way back from KFC with his bucket of chicken. Should be up this arvo once he's finished eating.
Hate to be "that guy" but the traders have very little to do with the day to day operation of Fantasy.
All stats and positional changes are Champion Data.
All technical aspects of the website and updating is FanHub Media (who have rebranded as "Genius Sports")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back