Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been playing well as an intercept defender in the VFL - but while we are all keen to see him play - most of us believe there is no real role for someone at 209cm and 5kg in the AFL. I'd rather give him another off season in the gym, before risking him.

I'm expecting that they'll want him to play lose in defence, or trying to cover Rory Lobb - which will be challenge when he is giving away 20-30kg to the guy.

Unless they drop Bruce (possible) - or swap Naughton back (unlikely) - we can't fit him in up forward with JUH, Bruce, Naughton and Darcy. Like all Bevo selections, this is odd. he is a good matchup height wise for Lobb - but not for speed, endurance, muscle or experience. Darcy v Thilthorpe - that would be slightly different, but not a 27/28 year old.

McCrumb will figure it out I’m sure

I'm expecting a teamsheet of :

B: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
HB: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
C: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
HF: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
F: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb

Foll: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
Int: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb - Hannan

Any time now....

I'm expecting a teamsheet of :

B: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
HB: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
C: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
HF: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
F: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb

Foll: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb
Int: McCrumb - McCrumb - McCrumb - Hannan

Any time now....
Looks on par with the North side we s**t the bed against lol

Unless they drop Bruce (possible) - or swap Naughton back (unlikely) - we can't fit him in up forward with JUH, Bruce, Naughton and Darcy. Like all Bevo selections, this is odd. he is a good matchup height wise for Lobb - but not for speed, endurance, muscle or experience. Darcy v Thilthorpe - that would be slightly different, but not a 27/28 year old.
Bruce has been useless on his comeback .....Darcy can't do any worse as his replacement

Bruce has been useless on his comeback .....Darcy can't do any worse as his replacement

He has, I agree - but you at least need to play a big body on him.

although, if Darcy rests forward, you might need to bring a stepladder with you !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a call back :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Cheers Applause GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back