Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
“He had that hip surgery a couple of days ago, it went fine and I’m sure he’ll be back in training in probably February or March with the opportunity to play a decent part of next year’s season.”
To be fair Hugh Jackson wasn't in the headline, it was about Sinn

Jackson is the one sidelined with injury

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Is Pedlar still recovering from injury over the PS? Thought I read somewhere he was still in the rehab group until the new year or something?

Or I have totally made this up:moustache:
No you're correct .....been in/out of drills, but had a shoulder reco in the off-season

Expect he'll be back in all the running post Xmas .....just not contact work .....it's his aerobic work that needs improving, given he was also injured in his Draft year

If he can do the running ....an early series of games is still possible

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1641785152276.png
Happy Ryan Reynolds1.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Ive got Picks 1 and 2 in an upcoming fantasy draft, looking to take Daicos with one, but also considering Ward over JHF. Is this a little crazy or has it got some merit to it?
Exactly what i’d do …. JHF is more a SC player …..wasn’t a high possession player at South Adelaide, more an impact player

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018

Been in my side all pre-season. Very strong chance to play from Round 1 - especially now that Henry has gone down, Kreuger has left and Henderson retired last year. Literally only Kolo and Blics back there now.

Keep an eye out for Nick Stevens as well - as he looks to be our Henry fill in, and could kick Kolo out too if he's good enough. Unfortunately mid only for some strange reason, but him, Cooper and SDK are all a very good chance to be in our Round 1 mix

Jul 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Been in my side all pre-season. Very strong chance to play from Round 1 - especially now that Henry has gone down, Kreuger has left and Henderson retired last year. Literally only Kolo and Blics back there now.

Keep an eye out for Nick Stevens as well - as he looks to be our Henry fill in, and could kick Kolo out too if he's good enough. Unfortunately mid only for some strange reason, but him, Cooper and SDK are all a very good chance to be in our Round 1 mix
you think Cooper Stephens gets a good look at it this year too?

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Have had Stevens quietly sitting on my bench for sometime after reading a few training reports and hoping he would be next in line. Hope he gets a shot early

Calebs Shlong

Senior List
Dec 29, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
Erasmus looks to be the one from Freo to watch

Should play early
Lock him in for round 1. I'd say he splits his time between half forward and the mid, I feel they see him as Cerra's replacement in the midfield but they won't just throw him in there from day 1.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
you think Cooper Stephens gets a good look at it this year too?

He's the other one who's been locked on my bench all pre-season.

With Menegola still slowly returning from injury, Selwood likely playing less games, and Duncan playing at half forward (but basically wherever he wants), the opportunity is there for him if he takes it - and apparently he's having a flawless pre-season for the first time since drafted, and is getting massive raps from the captain.

See him playing a lot of games this year, especially with our transition to youth that Hocking and co. have stated we need to focus on

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Collingwood GM of Performance & Operations Nick Maxwell spoke with SEN this week

“But really need to find out I guess those young midfielders coming through,”

“We want to see what Reef McInnes and Fin Macrae and those type of guys can do with I guess extended periods of time through the midfield and give them that chance to develop.” Maxwell said.

Taking Notes1.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
THE RACE for the final spot on Gold Coast's list is down to two, after South Australian duo Lewis Rayson and Morgan Ferres finished up with the club and returned home over the weekend.

It leaves former top-10 pick Nathan Freeman and Magarey Medal winner James Tsitas vying for the last position on the Suns' rookie list, able to sign with the club under pre-season Supplemental Selection Period (SSP) rules.

However, AFL.com.au understands the Suns are instead opting for experience and are now in the process of weighing up whether to take a punt on Freeman or Tsitas – both 26 years of age – over the coming weeks.

James-Tsitas-in-action-against-the-Roosters-during-round-11-of-the-SANFL-in-2021..jpg

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Josh Sinn is a lock for a defensive rookie

“Sinn in particular has impressed Rozee since being the club’s first-round selection at November’s draft.

“Joshy Sinn has been really good,” Rozee said. “He’s been working with the midfield group so I’ve seen him the most and he’s been really impressive.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you see a bit of him throughout the season.”

Josh Sinn is a lock for a defensive rookie

“Sinn in particular has impressed Rozee since being the club’s first-round selection at November’s draft.

“Joshy Sinn has been really good,” Rozee said. “He’s been working with the midfield group so I’ve seen him the most and he’s been really impressive.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you see a bit of him throughout the season.”

Jase was also told he'd get a game this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back