Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's weird but Macrae doesn't feel like a priority at all this season. Was him or Laird next week.. Laird all day at the moment.
Totally fair. Quite a few I would be targeting ahead of him at the moment if I didn’t have him already

Take Cleary’s 62 or roll the dice on Nick Daicos? Taking the 62 is the low risk play, especially given the weather forecast. But Daicos has only gone below that once so I’m tempted to just let it ride and go with him.

It's pronounced Smith :tearsofjoy:
Ah is it, oh well I must have a bad lisp

Im Not Even Sorry Friends Tv GIF

Strange feeling to still have your VC left...looks like a sh*t scoring round by the looks of it - but aren't they all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting gif choice given your wording and what's on Joey's face there... :tearsofjoy:
What on earth are you talking about? There’s nobody in the Western Bulldogs called Bailey Chocolate! You’re crazy Shadow. Stop talking crazy.

Blics is looked down on by a fair few on our board but i can guarantee every team would have him easily
Essendon would take him in a second

What a whack round. Duncan thrown forward and acting as a defensive player a lot of the game...lost about 25 points from some crazy bad luck during the game. Got a +6 at the start of the third quarter, Hawkins free. Had an easy +6, dropped it. Was in open space and there for the receive, another player gives away a free. About to take a mark in the forward pocket, Hawkins plows in, in front of him and steals it. About to get a +6 at the end of the game, siren sounds.

So, so weird. Other than that, Rozee and Cripps can get in the bin, but Dunks solid and Smith and Parker fantastic.

Gawn, Brouch VC, N. Martin and Short all I have left for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back