Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All out for 2190. Thought I had a good round but only went up 50 spots in the end.

Live rank I was 800th at one point and then went all the way back to 2k.

Brutal comp. Makes me wonder where I'm losing points. Darcy 126 where others had Gawn. Dunno

It's things like this where I wish we had the data scraping that something like FPL has where you can see each player's effective ownership - that is, their ownership factoring in captaincy and benchings. You may own players that are captained so highly that their doing well actually hurts you, and there may be other players doing really well you don't think are very highly owned that actually are.

2176 which improved me a few hundred spots in the rankings to 2295

Given I earmarked this as a week that I was going to struggle before the round started, that’s a minor miracle to go up in the rankings and win both matchups.

All out for 2190. Thought I had a good round but only went up 50 spots in the end.

Live rank I was 800th at one point and then went all the way back to 2k.

Brutal comp. Makes me wonder where I'm losing points. Darcy 126 where others had Gawn. Dunno
Yeah feel like I got slaughtered in that last game. I don’t have Crisp but had Bray who scored more.

I think Daicos points made us slide. Everyone is so close. My missus is 4000. I’m 1800 and we are about 177 points apart.

Dominated from go to woe.

Special mentions:
  • Hayes for your beautiful 70. Allowed me the luxury of dumping bowey to Dawson this week.
  • Captain piggy Oliver showing the midfield how its done.
  • Weak links Martin daicos and Clark all pulling a serviceable score together kept things ticking over.
  • Curnow. Fantasy aside. What a player. Let's hope he stays fit for a long time the game will be better for it. Amazing.
  • Cameron... my R2 concerns may be over? You da man!!
Ranking surges to 3200 and I'm forever catching. Let's gooooo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dominated from go to woe.

Special mentions:
  • Hayes for your beautiful 70. Allowed me the luxury of dumping bowey to Dawson this week.
  • Captain piggy Oliver showing the midfield how its done.
  • Weak links Martin daicos and Clark all pulling a serviceable score together kept things ticking over.
  • Curnow. Fantasy aside. What a player. Let's hope he stays fit for a long time the game will be better for it. Amazing.
  • Cameron... my R2 concerns may be over? You da man!!
Ranking surges to 3200 and I'm forever catching. Let's gooooo.
Incredible score. Well done

It's things like this where I wish we had the data scraping that something like FPL has where you can see each player's effective ownership - that is, their ownership factoring in captaincy and benchings. You may own players that are captained so highly that their doing well actually hurts you, and there may be other players doing really well you don't think are very highly owned that actually are.

Nic Martin just got a photo last week. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Cox going down may have given DC an extra 50-60 points, huge bonus
Cogs came good
Brodie is locked into my fwd line now

Macrae and Neale spuds, just not getting it done
Traded in Zorko who had a pathetic finish
Cripps dreadful b2b weeks
Martin and Clark saved their score late
Daicos late junk helped

moved up about 300 spots, ~650 -> ~350

I notice that they finally gave Mills the extra points. I would have left the (V)C on him if he'd been at 112. That's cost me a few spots.

(I ended up putting the C on Macrae).

Nic Martin just got a photo last week. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Haha in FPL it's not an official service, it's a guy online who data scrapes and calculates it all. I think with our rolling lockout it's virtually impossible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back