Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 14 - The Last Bye Round Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have to get Hately instead of Laird now if I want to get the ideal replacements for Preuss/Butters in English/Guth

Laird was the only unforced and satisfying upgrade I've had in a while. Even that one small pleasure has been denied.

I brought in Laird so he will probably go 90 anyways like all the premos I bring in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to get Hately instead of Laird now if I want to get the ideal replacements for Preuss/Butters in English/Guth

Laird was the only unforced and satisfying upgrade I've had in a while. Even that one small pleasure has been denied.

I'm in the exact same boat as you, fighting for top 1,000 too.

Have 66k banked, so figure that I can either

A) Keep Laird, go Preuss -> Luke Jackson (+122k) and Butters -> someone around 790k. Maybe Himmelberg or Salem and bank 120-150
B) Go Laird to Keays (+114), then next week go Preuss -> Darcy (-56k) and Butters -> Himmelberg/Salem and bank 40k or so
C) Go Laird to Hately (+296), then next week go Preuss -> Darcy (-56k) and Butters -> English (-275) and bank 30k or so (or Preuss -> English & Butters -> Himmelberg)

I think Option C is the play, but it leaves me with Hately M8 and Coleman D6. But I'm hoping with that I can probably go Coleman -> Salem and Hately -> Petracca for 100k each over the fortnight to follow, so shouldn't be the end of the world? Any insights from others?

I just don't like Hately's wing role at all compared to the inside role from 2-3 weeks ago.

Was so close to bringing in Preuss for Gawn when I found out he was solo rucking. Shame I have about 5 rookie 40's that will count in my 18 so my week is shot anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back