Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 15 - The MND Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macrae no tonne on debut against the leakiest midfield. Very fitting for this s**t sandwich of a season

Bont the only one that was good.

Your fan base must hate him.

He is so bad. I definitely hate him
Not really he carried us for ages but we panicked and gave him whatever he wanted

In a way would have been interesting if Collingwood went hard at him last year what would have happened

The amount of times Libba or Bontempelli burnt Macrae in the centre square was amazing.

+1 to the tally of messing up the Dunkley vs Macrae decision.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a frustrating game to watch! Macrae C and after 60 at half time can't even ton up & bring in Treloar who can't tackle tonight to save his life + got burnt by his team mates about 100 times. The only consolation is that he was super hungry for the ball.

Couldnt see the game but heard a fair bit. Sounded like bont was pretty strong today. Did he look OK?? Score definitely is.

Couldnt see the game but heard a fair bit. Sounded like bont was pretty strong today. Did he look OK?? Score definitely is.
easy team to score against

Yeah he looked really good.

I said last week hot form was coming. I reckon this week is the start of one of his epic 6-8 weeks runs

Maybe won't reach the heights of last year but I'd be getting him over anyone else if you don't own him

Yeah he looked really good.

I said last week hot form was coming. I reckon this week is the start of one of his epic 6-8 weeks runs

Maybe won't reach the heights of last year but I'd be getting him over anyone else if you don't own him
Hes in for me if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back