Trades 2022 Fantasy Round 23 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my players can go and get *ed !!!!
A monty for the round 23 weekly rank winner right there.
Going the early cook. In fact its a right baking. And I love it!
99764.jpg

Will Team TDC respond?

Rookie switch
Carmichael > Jeremy Cameron, he's kicking at least 6 with the coleman on the line.

Jeez, how nervous would you be? $60k car on the line and the trades you have to make this week will decide it. I wouldn’t know what to do haha
I'd be sending out tweets and Instagrams to Crisp. Let him know a car is on the line and we need him to go big.

Also, Matt (1st place) attend the North game and heckle Aaron Hall.

I'd be trading Crisp to Hall. Too much chance he goes big against his old side
G.c

But, get too cute and 3rd place comes in for the Bradbury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would they bother or just them play do you reckon?
Drew has tagged 2 players this year. Petracca and Merrett. Both can be quite damaging with ball in hand. Im not certain he tags Laird but its enough of a worry for me to not bring him in this week.

Drew has tagged 2 players this year. Petracca and Merrett. Both can be quite damaging with ball in hand. Im not certain he tags Laird but its enough of a worry for me to not bring him in this week.
After the last Showdown, no way in hell Dawson doesn’t get the tag.

If Dawson runs rampart and Crows win, that would be the end of Ken.

Mills/Crisp > Cripps/Whitfield (or Simpkin/Brayshaw helmet?)

Initial trades for the time being. Probably trying to be soo smart with the Mills trade.
The Mills one is difficult, if he's tagged and scores a 60 you'll look like a genius, if Parker/Warner/Gulden are tagged and he pumps out a 130 you'd want to hope that your trade in matches that. From what I've noticed, Windhager seems to stick with the tag for the whole game, rather than Ratten deciding where he wants to put him to slap the cooler on. I personally don't mind the Mills trade to Cripps/Walsh and if Brayshaw keeps hid mid rotation then he's a good swap for Crisp.

FWIW, I've gone Sinclair > Brayshaw because of the incoming tag, just not sure whether to pull the trigger on Mills or go Brodie > Gawn

Surely Mills isnt enough of a ball using influence to tag? Both Warner and Parker far more likely.. Mills is like Laird, dont know why you would bother

The Mills one is difficult, if he's tagged and scores a 60 you'll look like a genius, if Parker/Warner/Gulden are tagged and he pumps out a 130 you'd want to hope that your trade in matches that. From what I've noticed, Windhager seems to stick with the tag for the whole game, rather than Ratten deciding where he wants to put him to slap the cooler on. I personally don't mind the Mills trade to Cripps/Walsh and if Brayshaw keeps hid mid rotation then he's a good swap for Crisp.

FWIW, I've gone Sinclair > Brayshaw because of the incoming tag, just not sure whether to pull the trigger on Mills or go Brodie > Gawn
hadn’t considered the Sinclair Tag…Would give me the extra $$$ for Mills/Sinclair > Cripps/Brayshaw.

Just playing for final position (hopefully top 2.5K). Was a slow grind from rank 13k/rd 13 to rank 3K/Rd 22.

Surely Mills isnt enough of a ball using influence to tag? Both Warner and Parker far more likely.. Mills is like Laird, dont know why you would bother
I reckon he's quite damaging by foot, has a great inside/outside game, runs both ways and is good defensively. Different player to the Laird/Mitchell accumulators. JMO

hadn’t considered the Sinclair Tag…Would give me the extra $$$ for Mills/Sinclair > Cripps/Brayshaw.

Just playing for final position (hopefully top 2.5K). Was a slow grind from rank 13k/rd 13 to rank 3K/Rd 22.
Your about the same possie as me, ranked 12.5k at rnd 13, now 2.35k. I have 3 GF's to contend with and would probably go with the Sinclair & Mills outs but I have to deal with all of my oppos having Gawn so would also like to eliminate that unique.

Jed Anderson to go.
Might jump off Steele as well in order to bring in two $800k types.

Perhaps LDU and Noah Anderson. Game is inconsequential so could be pretty free flowing points fest.

Final team. Hope to get top 500. This is the first year in a while I took fantasy seriously in awhile so pretty happy. Usually focus on SC.

Couldn't ever get to Mills. I expect him to get tagged this week by Windhager (surely) so I will go Oliver. Lots of money on the bench mostly due to injuries.

Other regrets would be not being able to get rid of Petrecca or Darcy (before last week)

trades r23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back