Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 6 - Umpire Respect Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2146 all out

Went up about 800 spots into rank 1.4k now

Midfield an absolute joke this week, apart from Callum. Need Neale, Baz and Crae to pull their fingers out next week

Nic Martin what a star, I told myself I need an 80 from him because his expectations have grown...and he beats that. Puts frauds like Butters and Cogs to shame. Bombers really need to feed him more ball because he hardly wastes a disposal.

Nice % boost over WaynesWorld19 in our Div 1 league match up to the tune of about 250 points.

Surely we’re not tanking for 2023 picks already mate :straining:
Wayne’s PA will get back to you in the next 12 months. Wayne is enjoying some well deserved R&R which is totally unrelated to this score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well only a one game sample but Hobbs may have not been the right call with Merrett back. 40 point first half but only a 6 point second half. Really disappointing. Hopefully he keeps his spot.

2191 Up to 32nd from 65th. Flirted higher but slipped back. But this is the highest I have ever been. Heeney disappointing today. Might need to double downgrade this week. A few rookies treading water. Need some cash. Who doesn't?

Well only a one game sample but Hobbs may have not been the right call with Merrett back. 40 point first half but only a 6 point second half. Really disappointing. Hopefully he keeps his spot.

He should. He was in the right spaces and working hard - they just ignored him a bit in the second half. I think he's shown a bit in the first two games, I'd be surprised if they dropped him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back