Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 7 - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deciding on parker or degoey. Both fit byes. Parker always a 95-100 guy. Degoey got close to 110 as a mid last year and could go bang.

2203 with a quarter and a bit to go from Mills, Neale, Heeney and Bailey, could be looking at 2300+ which would be nice.

Disclaimer: This post only exists so i can gloat about my score.
This game sucks so what’s the point if you can’t gloat when you’re killing it 😍

24 seconds left what can possibly happen....

Oh I know the softest free kick of all time to Callum Mills so he can kick a goal

Can't make that stuff up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back home, and this game can seriously get f*cked. Locked in all week Mills and G. Clark. Now they'll score 250 between them. All because of George f*cking Hewett.

Seriously, I'm so over this sort of s**t. Would have scored 2350+ easily - now I'll be lucky to hit 2250. This may have been the most annoying thing to happen to me in Fantasy in a while.

2203 with a quarter and a bit to go from Mills, Neale, Heeney and Bailey, could be looking at 2300+ which would be nice.

Disclaimer: This post only exists so i can gloat about my score.
2383 with Mills and Neale qtr to go!
15th for the week ?!?

Treloar + 95pts vs Smith + Dunkley

Not liking my chances with a 1/2 to go D=
Won by 12 pts.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

There it is. Rank did not move at all. Only good thing I did, was take SDK's score in the end, and bring in McComb at the last moment over Coleman - because I was that pissed off over the Hewett debacle - that I just wanted cash.

Rozee was a fail...of course. Had the perfect two moves all week - but no I couldn't do them because I was too concerned over Hewett, and I was flying home so couldn't change things as much as I wanted. Whole round was a f*cking disaster, and has basically a) put me a week behind again, and b) put Mills out of reach for good. Left me fielding JHF rather than trading him and looping Clark - a 58 point on field loss. And left me not bringing Mills in, wherein I lost another 57 points over Rozee being on field instead of Mills. Score would have been a whopping 2368 - but of course, in this ridiculous season, not to be.

This game can seriously get in the bin. 2253 all out. Rank drop from 2422 to 2434, pending changes. 364K remaining, and once lockouts lifts, JHF > Clark and Skinner > Stewart.

F*ck I'm gonna be mad about this for a while.

Had a very brief stint in the 700’s.

No Neale, Henry, Mills punished me back to 2.8k. Up 100 spots it seems given I did a downgrade and a sideways and banked half mill I’m not too unhappy with that. Now unlock so I can wallop a few campaigners and bring in some guns

Edit 2960 from 2990 lol this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back