Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does Neale fair in the wet against the West Perth 3rd's?

9 tackles last week but not sure he'll be tackling that hard against a sub par midfield. But could have 40 touches if there's a lot of stoppages.

Had to have been one of the ones clubbing surely...

We dont even have a ruckman named on the field?

Edit: Actually nevermind.. Rotham definetely was and he's named so.....wow
Maybe still has that calf niggle? Listed as omitted though.. if they've willingly gone with this Callum Jamieson character over him I give up.

HHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG JUST SAW THE WC TEAM....THEY F*CKING OMITTED HUGE DIX????

They seriously think they have the luxury of OMITTING players...f*ck me what a dumpster fire.
its always sunny in philadelphia nothing to see here GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carnage this week but I'm holding Hewett anyway

JHF > Mills
Rachele > Carroll

No mid cover

Durdin E forwards is yuck
SDK E backs is meh considering thats my Daicos cover

Hopefully Hewett is back next week

Let's be honest, Dix was putrid last week.

Whoever is coaching WC this week, I'd tell the players not to contest the ruck, and have an extra around the ball. Seems like a waste of energy to jump for no reason.
Yeah but Jamieson is below WAFL standard most weeks

Harry Edwards wouldn't have rucked in his life

Maybe still has that calf niggle? Listed as omitted though.. if they've willingly gone with this Callum Jamieson character over him I give up.
Possibly. Or maybe they figure he'll lose every hit out anyway so may aswell play another mid in the wet?

We're stuffed.

Let's be honest, Dix was putrid last week.

Whoever is coaching WC this week, I'd tell the players not to contest the ruck, and have an extra around the ball. Seems like a waste of energy to jump for no reason.
So what you're saying is... Big O in the wet to get 100 hitouts confirmed.

This is EXACTLY why I couldn't bring in Stewart this week - Stevie J been around Leon too long me thinks:

“We’ll for sure talk about how we can curtail his influence, he was best on field in a narrow loss last week and that’s form you can’t ignore.

“This Cats team are well drilled and have a lot of experience so they can make a lot of positional changes on the run.”

The Giants enjoyed a strong win against Adelaide in round 7, highlighted by an efficient forward line that included four goals to Greene, and bags of three to key forward Jesse Hogan, co-captain Stephen Coniglio and star Lachie Whitfield.

Johnson said there was a “strong chance” Greene could be tasked with keeping Stewart accountable.

This is EXACTLY why I couldn't bring in Stewart this week - Stevie J been around Leon too long me thinks:

“We’ll for sure talk about how we can curtail his influence, he was best on field in a narrow loss last week and that’s form you can’t ignore.

“This Cats team are well drilled and have a lot of experience so they can make a lot of positional changes on the run.”

The Giants enjoyed a strong win against Adelaide in round 7, highlighted by an efficient forward line that included four goals to Greene, and bags of three to key forward Jesse Hogan, co-captain Stephen Coniglio and star Lachie Whitfield.

Johnson said there was a “strong chance” Greene could be tasked with keeping Stewart accountable.
Why the * would you destroy Greenes game like that you idiot Stevie

I would pay good money to watch Toby's reaction to being deployed as a tagger. Another trip to the #1 destination on his Sat Nav (Tribunal HQ) beckons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back