Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 8 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo Cyrus

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
This is EXACTLY why I couldn't bring in Stewart this week - Stevie J been around Leon too long me thinks:

“We’ll for sure talk about how we can curtail his influence, he was best on field in a narrow loss last week and that’s form you can’t ignore.

“This Cats team are well drilled and have a lot of experience so they can make a lot of positional changes on the run.”

The Giants enjoyed a strong win against Adelaide in round 7, highlighted by an efficient forward line that included four goals to Greene, and bags of three to key forward Jesse Hogan, co-captain Stephen Coniglio and star Lachie Whitfield.

Johnson said there was a “strong chance” Greene could be tasked with keeping Stewart accountable.
Reprise the ole Greene Fly kick!
Kicking Adult Swim GIF by Big Grams

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Thoughts on Noah Anderson? And predicted average? Last four averaging 110, is this the big break out?
If you can only afford him i say go for it, he's our 2nd best midfielder after touk. Has an elite tank and just dump kicks right now so no chance of a tag

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
And this is a prime example of how quickly things can go to sh*t in this game - check out the Number 1 ranked team in the comp

No forward cover and no defender cover - and missing all of Windhager, Clark, Hewett, McInnes, Dixon, Baldwin, Skinner and W. Kelly from his squad of 30. Oof:

1651825822076.png

Milo Cyrus

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
And this is a prime example of how quickly things can go to sh*t in this game - check out the Number 1 ranked team in the comp

No forward cover and no defender cover - and missing all of Windhager, Clark, Hewett, McInnes, Dixon, Baldwin, Skinner and W. Kelly from his squad of 30. Oof:

View attachment 1393632
Rank number ones reply!
3e05a0e8fa4630e1b576395f49377b205da6040b5c90f16f9f8ebc8d8205b1e1.jpg

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
So how does Neale fair in the wet against the West Perth 3rd's?

9 tackles last week but not sure he'll be tackling that hard against a sub par midfield. But could have 40 touches if there's a lot of stoppages.
West Perth's "3rds" or their Colts are undefeated so bit harsh on those boys

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams

View attachment 1393632
Sucks to be them. Peaked too early should of waited till round 23 like us

Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong

View attachment 1393632
He will drop away quickly looking at that if he doesn't do something quick

Ps our emg changed from Sav to Neale. I smell a late change coming on (Scott you *er)

mrpig

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Does hugh dix get back in the team at all this season?

If not... maybe the play is to downgrade him so you dont have dead wood on the bench

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
He will drop away quickly looking at that if he doesn't do something quick

Ps our emg changed from Sav to Neale. I smell a late change coming on (Scott you f***er)

Reading the Geelong board, it looks like there could be two changes - Stanley will be out and Neale will get a debut, but also Knevitt apparently got presented with his jumper too - so that could be another one...no idea who the out will be. Knowing my luck, probably be Dunc :tearsofjoy:

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast

If not... maybe the play is to downgrade him so you dont have dead wood on the bench

Jamieson is pretty raw - I'd give him a week to see what we do ruck-wise next week vs Gawn at Optus. JFC it's going to be a (nother) bloodbath.

Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Heard JK on a podcast during the week saying he's not sure his knee will let him see out the year. Between that and all the injuries Dixon will def be back at some stage soon I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back