Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
1159/12, with C and VC still to play. The score isn't actually too bad when considering I fielded Rachele (37, definitely trading this week) and SDK (47, tried to hold Noddy for a week and it didn't pay off).

Jessbek

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals
1079/11, looks to be about par. Huge day today, captain trac don't let me down

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Really need a good game from Bowey today.

Would be nice if that Steven May campaigner would realise he’s a teammate and not some make a wish kid out on the field and pass him the ******* ball.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Really need a good game from Bowey today.

Would be nice if that Steven May campaigner would realise he’s a teammate and not some make a wish kid out on the field and pass him the ******* ball.
No chance… Bowey is cooked today. Will do a lot of donkey work running around but the ball will just sail past him as the mids and fwds feast. I’ll take a 60 right now

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
No chance… Bowey is cooked today. Will do a lot of donkey work running around but the ball will just sail past him as the mids and fwds feast. I’ll take a 60 right now
He’s really going to * up my plans to get rid of the 2 Port s**t trucks. He really should go before Rozee 😒

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Yeah 100% he goes before Rozee

People are planning on trading Butters…he is so safe in my team. I still have to trade out Bowey, Daicos and Rioli before Butters
Butters is likely to go for me.

I have Bowey, Martin, Clark, Brodie, Butters, Rozee and Cameron to upgrade.

If Bowey can have a solid 80 today and plays North next week I can do the 2 Port potatoes or 1 + Martin this week and Bowey next. Don’t have cash to do 1 of them and Bowey

He will probably drop a 50 and * that up though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm feeling more buoyant.

He might get one of those more "attacking" roles as Goodwin said after his 120+

They really don't need Oliver and petracca doing any handwork today so I think Bowey will see alot more of if pushing up into the midfield.

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah 100% he goes before Rozee

People are planning on trading Butters…he is so safe in my team. I still have to trade out Bowey, Daicos and Rioli before Butters
Butters has wasted like 150k of cash. He's down to the same price as everyone you named now, so that's the only reason he'd probably stay over them.

I traded butters to Cameron this week while there was still a 90k incentive to do so.

Daicos and Bowey are fighting for the right to be the one who stays to round 14 this week.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Butters has wasted like 150k of cash. He's down to the same price as everyone you named now, so that's the only reason he'd probably stay over them.

I traded butters to Cameron this week while there was still a 90k incentive to do so.

Daicos and Bowey are fighting for the right to be the one who stays to round 14 this week.
Yeah butters’ price is well and truly stuffed and now it’s all about points

No matter how much of a spud Butters is, he is still capable of a ton or at least 80+. Daicos is cooked, Rioli only plays 1 good qtr a game and Bowey has fallen off a cliff. As long as I can make my desired trades, Butterspud stays until his bye

Last edited:

mrpig

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
1162/12

Yesterday was annoying as some big scores by popular players, and i had none of them (but had steele)

dropped rank to 800 now... have 10+C to play today... hopefully these 3 games are big scoring fantasy games

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
1162/12

Yesterday was annoying as some big scores by popular players, and i had none of them (but had steele)

dropped rank to 800 now... have 10+C to play today... hopefully these 3 games are big scoring fantasy games
DROPPED rank to 800?

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
882/9+c
Witho 105
Whitfield 95
Gus Brayshaw 105
Bowey 75
Touk 105
Clarry (C) 240, hopefully more.
Trac 115
Clark 80
Gawn 105
Pruess 90
Cogs 75 👎🏼
Brodie 85
Dudden 45

Would get me about 2200, would like a bit more. Clarry needs 150 today, they let Neale, McCluggage and Zorko roam around free last week, it’ll happen again today 🤞🏻

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
That crab Nelson will probably tag Oliver. Hope he goes to someone like Langdon
No point tagging a langdon type. If its on the outside we've lost the ball by then anyway.

Itll be coalface tags for sure.

I don't think it'll matter though tbh. At the end of the day it's still a WAFL grade side versing an AFL team at their peak.

Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Gunf & Shadow89 is Blicavs current role going to continue?
Considering Scott is his coach who the * knows.(still pissed about Cooper)

It is by far the role that suits him best but we will use him in the most needed role so he could be shoved back to fb any minute which would have him scoring 30-40s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back