Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 9 Trades - Butters GTFO !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the app, I'm paying for the assistant coach but can't see the assistant stats in the app (is fine on the website). Anyone else have the same thing?

View attachment 1398859
I refuse to use the App unless it is my last resort. The thing is completely broke at the best of times :mad:

SC has trade boost, which has made the game so much more interesting for SC coaches...why the f*ck weren't we given that during all these COVID times?

'Ah duhhhh I like the game to be more difficult and pull out hair frustrating, because I'm a useless fat turd who thinks the universe revolves around my braindead priorities'
Supercoach does have limited trades too which is annoying

Surely can't be hard to give us 3 trades we can chose to use them any week

Warnies morning is

Wake up check twitter. Gets asked a question about a player he doesn't have... Blocked "ahh that's better back to being a flog"
Or make a s**t call like he made the call the other week to bring in some spud and then yeah failed

Get called out for it as a so called expert

Cry

Eat a cake

Block on twitter

Oh I know - had that problem the other day and just went straight to my PC :tearsofjoy:

My PC is in a box, in a storage container, on a truck, heading interstate......

Kempy named on field already, Motlop and Owies seem locked. Leaves 2 remaining. Definetly need a taller forward option, so a rotation between Cripps/Kennedy is likely, meaning they'll need another midfielder.
Plowman only out last week due to illness, so would make sense to come back straight back in.
Gut tells me Motlop, Owies, Plowman, Hewett (Dow to play as sub, but high chance of late in for Hewett, making Boyd sub)... probably way off but not confident in Hewett :(
Yes this is true, means Boyd gets dropped which would be good for the team, but I am slightly nervous as Boyd seems to be a little coaches favourite at the moment.

Nothing worse. My favourite is when you put a player in the UTIL position that isn't the same position as the player before them, and it goes 'player X cannot play in midfield/def/ruc/forward' - and it just doesn't work.

Not that we should have to, but a little trick to avoid that is always push "swap" on the guy not in the utility position first and it always works for me.

Not that we should have to, but a little trick to avoid that is always push "swap" on the guy not in the utility position first and it always works for me.

Oh I always fix it with little tricks like that, haha. It's just the dumbass fact that you even HAVE TO do that in the first place - given they've had this interface for 5 years now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In before SDK goes 100+ on your bench :laughing:

SDK plays before Coleman and Hewett, so if SDK goes big I can loop in Hewett. Suppose worst would be if Hewett did end up named and went down in the first quarter! :p

Is he returning from Covid or was he just a close contact? Makes a big difference.
Or from dropping Pingas at the night club?

Hmm Stewart or Witho

Leaning Witho just because he is more of a pod but WA players are dropping like flies this year much like Bevo's brain cells
Stew is just reliable, so I would go him if I had the choice. Like Witho as a unique, but who knows what's going on over there at the moment...

P.S. how's that guy on the main board (Captain's thread) trolling away after 2 months of being on BF...thinking he's so unique with his little opinions...god I hate the main board these days

Stew is just reliable, so I would go him if I had the choice. Like Witho as a unique, but who knows what's going on over there at the moment...

P.S. how's that guy on the main board (Captain's thread) trolling away after 2 months of being on BF...thinking he's so unique with his little opinions...god I hate the main board these days
I hate most of this place to be honest, I think we chat about most things in here and are balanced in our opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back