Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 9 Trades - Butters GTFO !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vostok

Senior List
Mar 23, 2017
Clouds
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
I have no cover in defence if I opt to get Cripps in so Hew playing is huge, but god I'm still very nervous about that. Ranked 900th so cannot afford a doughnut.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Sticking with Cameron.. when he gets a 60 and Zorko goes 130 im coming for all of you campaigners

angry fist shake GIF
I’m getting Cameron and have Zorko. Come at me 😜

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Planned on trading dacios or hewett out and with both named... i literally have no idea what do to... gahhhh

Give your trades to Barrybran !!! Be a sport !!

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Thought I read he was training in back line but looks like swap for Lukosius. How long is Luko out for?
Until at least after their bye in R13. Fairly serious knee problem. Davies managed who he may be in competition with. I quite like guys who you can get at their floor price. Risky though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lachieschultzfanclub

I love Lachie Schultz
Mar 22, 2022
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester United
with pendles out my trades have changed once again
now thinking
Nod->buku
Dixon->dc
gives me a nice loophole in Dixon and if he doesn't go well I have coleman

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Until at least after their bye in R13. Fairly serious knee problem. Davies managed who he may be in competition with. I quite like guys who you can get at their floor price. Risky though!

You can always give basement guys a week to see how they go though/if they get retained, as they always have a BE of 25 and don't increase a whole lot - unless they got nuts like N. Martin, J. Hayes and G. Clark

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
If Luko is out that long then worth the punt I reckon. Might get him next week. The options all suck anyway so can’t go right 😫

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
You can always give basement guys a week to see how they go though/if they get retained, as they always have a BE of 25 and don't increase a whole lot - unless they got nuts like N. Martin, J. Hayes and G. Clark
Gone with Hamilton. Got my eye on Jeffrey though. Remember his Dad Russell at the Saints. Didn't last long sadly. But was a very good player. Not sure why he left. Probably little support at the time knowing us in the eighties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back