Position 2022 Fantasy Rucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Feels like a pivotal point in the season. Those that hold could be highly rewarded, yet if he continues to struggle those that aborted now could be the big beneficiaries. I think Gawn eventually comes good, my biggest concern is what’s his ceiling with a 50/50 ruck split? 95-100? Can English match that? Not often you get to make 140k in a trade for the same return. Could be money for jam if that eventuates

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Not a big fan of English. Weren’t they talking about bringing Stef Martin back in some capacity?

Two questions that need to be asked are can he actually match Gawn for the rest of the season and how much does that 140k really improve your team elsewhere. Could very well be just a 80-90 guy from here and that’s with improvement on last season.

If you’re going to actually pull the trigger there I’d be more inclined going down further to lock in a bigger pay off elsewhere.

Milo Cyrus

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not a big fan of English. Weren’t they talking about bringing Stef Martin back in some capacity?

Two questions that need to be asked are can he actually match Gawn for the rest of the season and how much does that 140k really improve your team elsewhere. Could very well be just a 80-90 guy from here and that’s with improvement on last season.

If you’re going to actually pull the trigger there I’d be more inclined going down further to lock in a bigger pay off for it elsewhere.
And the Dogs are zip & 2, changes are more likely every loss they have. Swans this week. Another loss and Bevo could be getting a real froth up. Cujo Style at the kennel.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
One things for certain their crappy form and the fact we are debating if it’s a good idea to swap them for English or field Hayes or Preuss means teams will start to become far more unique quickly.
If Flynn and Leon weren’t around I’d have 0 hesitation going right to Preuss.

Pocketing 500k and him going about 80 solo would be mega.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
If Flynn and Leon weren’t around I’d have 0 hesitation going right to Preuss.

Pocketing 500k and him going about 80 solo would be mega.
If Flynn wasn’t around Mummy would have been coerced to play another year though 😂

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
One things for certain their crappy form and the fact we are debating if it’s a good idea to swap them for English or field Hayes or Preuss means teams will start to become far more unique quickly.
Absolute best case scenario is enough have jumped off now and they suddenly start going BANG and average 110 to finish the season.

Let's pray.

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
It’s got to be form with Max doesn’t it? The guy has back to back 120’s in the 2 pre season games
He's only one game away from being back to hi sbest, as you're right, smashed it in the pre-season and in the finals last year.

On the other hand Grundy looks like a lazy, soft uninterest campaigner out there. Don't know what that prick is doing.

He's only one game away from being back to hi sbest, as you're right, smashed it in the pre-season and in the finals last year.

On the other hand Grundy looks like a lazy, soft uninterest campaigner out there. Don't know what that prick is doing.
scrooge mcduck GIF

Bad news Mason Cox is returning Grundy is rooted

I'm concerned that the person calculating this can't do basic math - the difference between 79 and 62 is 17% less for Gawn, not 27% :tearsofjoy:
I beg to differ!! Do your sums again Shadow. You’re right about it not being 27% but it’s not 17% either… 😝

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
I beg to differ!! Do your sums again Shadow. You’re right about it not being 27% but it’s not 17% either… 😝

Oops. I was doing it as a TOG style (out of 100) rather than actually calculating the % properly using the 17/62x100 formula I should have used. It is correct - 27.42 rounded down.

Turns out I'm the fool. As you were :tearsofjoy:

Oops. I was doing it as a TOG style (out of 100) rather than actually calculating the % properly using the 17/62x100 formula I should have used. It is correct - 27.42 rounded down.

Well in that case so am I because I didn’t think it was 27 either lol…

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

Well in that case so am I because I didn’t think it was 27 either lol…
Should be 21 or 22% reduction

But that’s not how the guy calculated looking at Marshall 🥴

Calebs Shlong

Senior List
Dec 29, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
Melbourne might be allowing Jackson to take the reigns and make it more of a 50/50 split as a way to get him to re-sign? Similar to what North are doing with Xerri.

Food for thought. If that is the case though, I think MAx needs to go. I'll give him 1 more week.

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Melbourne might be allowing Jackson to take the reigns and make it more of a 50/50 split as a way to get him to re-sign? Similar to what North are doing with Xerri.

Food for thought. If that is the case though, I think MAx needs to go. I'll give him 1 more week.
1 more for Max, if he looks poor, and Preuss looks good, there’s a 400k cash grab and big upgrade elsewhere

Or yesterday at least 🤣

And why did he take 22/28 CBA’s round 1? 🥴
he sees himself as number 2 but the coach might see otherwise

Don't forget R1 he was ruck 1 throw the gauntlet down. Remove the free kicks against and dropped marks he could have gone 120

GC no need for him to do much so Jackson takes over

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Gawn and Draper attended the same number of ruck contests at 47. Draper beat him in the hit outs 19-17. Split with Jackson was 62/38%

It's a strange one. Those who held are happy as he got to a tonne, those who traded are also seem happy with the move given everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back