Trades 2022 Fantasy Trades - Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-20mm forecast for Sunday.

Any concern for Juicy Preussy in those conditions and a first week of the new coach?

I'm stuck at a crossroads of whether to get on board or not. Its now or never.

If I don't grab Pruess now, I'm fielding hayes again this week. And the mid I'd want is Wines who also locks out same time as Hayes, so I dont even get a look at Hayes... a real dillema.

I could see Pruess scoring 50 or 150 in those conditions. Hard to see which way it falls.

Any concern for Juicy Preussy in those conditions and a first week of the new coach?

If I don't grab Pruess now, I'm fielding hayes again this week. And the mid I'd want is Wines who also locks out same time as Hayes, so I dont even get a look at Hayes... a real dillema.

I could see Pruess scoring 50 or 150 in those conditions. Hard to see which way it falls.
Preuss is a pretty good tackler so should be fine in those conditions and he will slaughter the Eagles rucks.

Wines and Caleb Daniel
V
Zorko and Lloyd/Duncan?
I'd go Zorko just over Wines but not convinced on the other 2 yet.

But I am an unashamed Zorko fan/owner. He averaged 116 for me last year in the 10 games I had him and can go 130-140 and has knocked out a 112 & 132 while I've owned him this year. Also has the Hawks while Wines has the Cats and an earlier bye. Zorko lower BE so probably a now or never moment for him.

Both good picks so probably whichever of the 2nd options you like better.

I'm going Rich with my other one at this stage which I'm not a huge fan of but need a defender so I don't have Bowey again.

Preuss is a pretty good tackler so should be fine in those conditions and he will slaughter the Eagles rucks.

I'd go Zorko just over Wines but not convinced on the other 2 yet.

But I am an unashamed Zorko fan/owner. He averaged 116 for me last year in the 10 games I had him and can go 130-140 and has knocked out a 112 & 132 while I've owned him this year. Also has the Hawks while Wines has the Cats and an earlier bye. Zorko lower BE so probably a now or never moment for him.

Both good picks so probably whichever of the 2nd options you like better.

I'm going Rich with my other one at this stage which I'm not a huge fan of but need a defender so I don't have Bowey again.
Yeah that’s a great point. Zorko a bigger injury risk than Wines, but just as good a scorer. Zorko a certain top 6 defender, guess no certainty that Wines is a top 8 mid

Lloyd/Duncan feel much better than Daniel also

Yeah that’s a great point. Zorko a bigger injury risk than Wines, but just as good a scorer. Zorko a certain top 6 defender, guess no certainty that Wines is a top 8 mid

Lloyd/Duncan feel much better than Daniel also
You could probably still get Wines next week too tbh. BE of 91, I don't see him going much bigger than a 110. which is what a $12k increase?

Do we all think Tracc is top 8? He went 116 or something post bye last year. It will be hard to fade him. But I already have Oliver which I kind of regret because I told ppl he lacked a ceiling and still picked him! My mids spot are shrinking.

I still likely plan to get Laird for Butters next week. Or could get Brayshaw. I don't have Laird, Tracc, Mills, Brayshaw or Smith with 3 spots left.

Exercise: Pick 3 of these 5 for a top 8 spot for the rest of season (who scores the most?)

Laird
Tracc
Mills
Brayshaw
Smith

Help. I think I am leaning fading Smith (scores slowing, young, uncertain role) and Brayshaw (scores slowing, still young, fyfe, tags)?

View attachment 1402995
Oliver had 140 the other week?
Mills Laird Brayshaw but I have Trac and love him

He's probably top 8 or if not at least bloody close to it. Has a good bye too. Really comes down to is he going to outperform his price by more than other options. I think he's a good pick.

I have 2 mids left which one I'm going to take Wines, can't ignore at that price. Second one I'd love Laird/Petracca but may settle in the interim for Zerrett once he bottoms out provided those low CBA's were a one off.
Zerrett interesting one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might get Wines coming off his bye I reckon. Way too many orange rd 12 bye players in my side. Every time I plugged him it looks like it just wouldn't work.

Only 2 weeks to his bye so I doubt he gets above 830k if he looks a must have
Until he drops a 150 on Essendon next week lol

I don't think any harm in doing this tbh. I'm weighing up him and Rich vs holding Cogs and doing 1 up 1 down and getting a better defender than Rich.

Dawson or Witho/Cogs (+ 1 less red dot) v Wines/Rich

I might get Wines coming off his bye I reckon. Way too many orange rd 12 bye players in my side. Every time I plugged him it looks like it just wouldn't work.

Only 2 weeks to his bye so I doubt he gets above 830k if he looks a must have

Agreed
Especially given most will have plenty of maxed rookies on r13 bye - SDK, Dixon, McComb. Heck even Clark might be 450k to 820k to get in Wines.

Look at it this way - plenty of tackles/ball ups for hit outs.

Are you planning to break him? Asking for myself...

Girl Smile GIF

I dunno I think i've done okay this year with my 'underpriced' picks:

Def: Short :whitecheck: Hewett :whitecheck: Sicily :whitecheck: Whitfield ?
Mid: Cripps :whitecheck: Kelly ?
Fwd: Dunkley :whitecheck: Cogs :heavymultiply: Butters :heavymultiply:

Pretty good strike rate out of that lot.
I had pretty much the same and Neale

For those who have seen Cameron play (no pies games are on FTA), what's he like other than his ruck work? He seems to be filling the stats sheet, but is that from contested situations or link up play which may be impacted with heavy rain?
He's like English some how he ends up free and in space, no clue how

Sometimes at contests he may do something

The thing with wines is if he goes 110 he is 10 points under priced and by round 15 he should be worth 858k if he goes 110 and i mean that's not the worst especially with Mills/Brayshaw both dropping low scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back