Trades 2022 Fantasy Trades - Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brayshaw for mine, Fyfe back soon will take any tags off him. Petracca seems a bit of a flat track bully and should punish Norf this week. Neale just seems to get it done week in week out.
Yeah can’t go wrong with any of the 3 I guess! Thanks mate.

Not being mentioned here but Crisp will probably be out which will throw a spanner in the works for many. People are already using McCartin/SDK as coverage for Whitfield but will end up having to field both.

Decided butters isn't going to drop that much and hold and wait and see if I can get Bont or someone

Whitfield to Doch
Daicos to Wines

lock it in boys

It seems alike a lot of people in here
had either

1) Whitfield only
2) Steele only
3) Both Whitfield and Steele in their sides

Would it usually be a straight up swap up for another player if one of your most valuable priced players is an out?

It seems alike a lot of people in here
had either

1) Whitfield only
2) Steele only
3) Both Whitfield and Steele in their sides

Would it usually be a straight up swap up for another player if one of your most valuable priced players is an out?
depends on how long I held Cripps and Hewitt

General rule of thumb is more the a week ditch as long as you dony have a dumper fire going on

Whitfield is missing 1 but the coaches said maybe 2 then he has the bye so why not give him 3 get cherry ripe

Doesn't make sense to give him one

trading out Whits gonna be so satisfying.

NOD/Dixon still on my bench….

Futurama Squinting GIF

Mate you're in for a good weekend's ranking jump with those trades. Very handy time to have $300K in the bank!
double down last week NOD to cleary and McInnes to Hamilton sadly the later one didn't work but made some money

Thank you too 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok......

Whitfield, Daicos, P McC, Steele, Stephens, Dixon, Butters, Cogs, Hamilton and Curtis to deal with this week and 2 trades.....

Hmmmm....
Steele definitely goes. Then one of Whit/Daicos.

P-Mac will still make some money.
Stephens does nothing.
Dixon can wait a week
Butters is basically basement price
Cogs has no Leon
Hamilton goes at bye
What the hell is a Curtis?

Steele definitely goes. Then one of Whit/Daicos.

P-Mac will still make some money.
Stephens does nothing.
Dixon can wait a week
Butters is basically basement price
Cogs has no Leon
Hamilton goes at bye
What the hell is a Curtis?

I am so screwed for cash generation. Have no rookies earning anythning right now. Last three in were Curtis, Hamilton and Stephens sadly....Two are out, one is dead and I cannot bring in replacements

I am so screwed for cash generation. Have no rookies earning anythning right now. Last three in were Curtis, Hamilton and Stephens sadly....Two are out, one is dead and I cannot bring in replacements
On the flip side Daicos is going to lose money soon.

Hamilton I’d see if he’s just rested. Curtis is playing right? Just searched and he has a green dot. If he has a terrible BE maybe trade him to a Cleary/Khamis type for cash gen. Think there could be some good downgrade options this week once we get a look. Fahey, Wehr, Long etc.

Curtis has the good bye too for forwards if you can hold.

Could you look at something like Daicos > Berry via DPP to get some cash gen through a fieldable guy and maybe Steele > Wines. Both free up cash next week too.

Last edited:
On the flip side Daicos is going to lose money soon.

Hamilton I’d see if he’s just rested. Curtis is playing right? Just searched and he has a green dot. If he has a terrible BE maybe trade him to a Cleary/Khamis type for cash gen. Think there could be some good downgrade options this week once we get a look. Fahey, Wehr, Long etc.

Curtis has the good bye too for forwards if you can hold.

Could you look at something like Daicos > Berry via DPP to get some cash gen through a fieldable guy and maybe Steele > Wines. Both free up cash next week too.

Original plans were: Steele to Zorko, means Daicos to D6 then upgraded next week. Curtis to Berry, who would be at F6. Only rookies on field would be Daicos, Hobbs and Clark, oh and Martin.

So much for planning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back