Trades 2022 Fantasy Trades - Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinclair is an interesting option to consider, gotta say...

Allows me to go from Brouch all the way up to Touk - who has a crazy draw coming up after this week...

Essentially:

Zorko and Brouch

Vs

Sinclair and Touk

R9 Team.JPG

60k in the bank. Steele and Whitfield the trade out targets this week. Whitfield only playing 1 of next 3 best case scenario and they've said it could be two weeks. Easy trade to fix up bye structure.

Current Byes -

R12 - 13
R13 - 8
R14 - 9

Option 1 -

Steele -> Touk/Macrae
Whitfield -> Zorko

Gives me a gun R13 mid to replace Steele and a R14 bye in Zorko who is flying right now.

Option 2 -

Steele -> Macrae
Whitfield -> Wines/Bont

I can just make Wines work with the R12 bye if I want to given the R12's I'll be trading out. I do really like Bont this week, chance of FWD status in the next DPPs. But does give me a heap of Bulldogs.

I'm leaning Option 1, finding it hard to decide between Touk and Macrae though. Macrae being 24k cheaper does appeal but Touk is a gun and with a great run home.

Allows me to go from Brouch all the way up to Touk - who has a crazy draw coming up after this week...

Essentially:

Zorko and Brouch

Vs

Sinclair and Touk
105 and 105
V
98 and 110

I’d go 2. The top option has durability concerns. Touk a genuine Captain option again too

Essentially:

Zorko and Brouch

Vs

Sinclair and Touk
Don't you dare break my shiny new Sinclair. :'(

Essentially:

Zorko and Brouch

Vs

Sinclair and Touk

I've had Sinclair since R4 and he's been super consistent. Lowest score of 80 and finds the ball either in defence or midfield. In saying that Zorko is back in beast mode again, I do worry slightly that he'll get a rest before finals though.

I reckon Zorko (100) and Brouch (105) vs Sinclair (95) and Touk (115). Small edge Sinclair and Touk for me. Also depends what works better for your byes.

Whitfield and Daicos > Taranto and Sub 664k Defender (Blakey, Impey, Will Day, K. Coleman)
Vs.
Whitfield and Daicos > Lloyd and De Goey

View attachment 1404223

60k in the bank. Steele and Whitfield the trade out targets this week. Whitfield only playing 1 of next 3 best case scenario and they've said it could be two weeks. Easy trade to fix up bye structure.

Current Byes -

R12 - 13
R13 - 8
R14 - 9

Option 1 -

Steele -> Touk/Macrae
Whitfield -> Zorko

Gives me a gun R13 mid to replace Steele and a R14 bye in Zorko who is flying right now.

Option 2 -

Steele -> Macrae
Whitfield -> Wines/Bont

I can just make Wines work with the R12 bye if I want to given the R12's I'll be trading out. I do really like Bont this week, chance of FWD status in the next DPPs. But does give me a heap of Bulldogs.

I'm leaning Option 1, finding it hard to decide between Touk and Macrae though. Macrae being 24k cheaper does appeal but Touk is a gun and with a great run home.
I'd go 1 and probably Touk. Less mouths to feed and seems to be hitting form slowly but surely. Can't really go wrong.

I think with Steele/Whit you may as well take the opportunity to fix the byes and get down to 11 in R12 so rules out Wines in option 2 and Bont I would wait until he actually has forward status.

I feel like Whitfield is going to miss 3 (2 + the bye) and Crisp is already under the cloud with illness so I think I'll trade Whitfield and Steele this week, and again hold Grundy - which means Hayes plays again on field for me - I feel like he has a higher floor than playing Gibcus or SDK on ground if I hold Whitfield.

Please be kind...
Trade Grundy not Whitfield.
Atleast whit is back in 4 weeks max.
Grundy is gone for an age.

How do we rank the sub 750k defenders? Need to go around Whitfield mark to facilitate a Duncan/Treloar in.

Caleb Daniel
Daniel Rich
Jake Lloyd
Pendles

Essentially:

Zorko and Brouch

Vs

Sinclair and Touk
Sinclair and Touk 100%!!!!

Sinclair will be a top 6 mid with no Steele for the next patch. And has been pretty serviceable with him anyway.

How do we rank the sub 750k defenders? Need to go around Whitfield mark to facilitate a Duncan/Treloar in.

Caleb Daniel
Daniel Rich
Jake Lloyd
Pendles
I’ve got Rich. He’ll get you an 80-90 with no troubles. He’s a great option as well as he can rack up cheap points as he is the primary kick in taker. Go with him.

Yeah get Leon Cameron to the bulldogs. Imagine Bevo X Leon

Bont back pocket, Daniel full forward. Dunkley delisted. Fk me

Attachments

• received_402629801718542.jpeg
    received_402629801718542.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 28

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scratch thoughts above. Think Whit will lose value when he returns regardless of when that is, and if he goes big I can get him back in to complete my defence when I ditch Daicos.

Whit > Khanis (Coleman to play on field)
Mead > Andr. Brayshaw

360k in the bank for next week.

Collingwood track watcher said Cox has been number one ruck today Cameron been full forward in final hitout before the weekend

Daicos on ball

Don't you dare break my shiny new Sinclair. :'(

I'm breaking someone of yours either way (Zorko or Sinclair) haha
Sinclair and Touk 100%!!!!

Sinclair will be a top 6 mid with no Steele for the next patch. And has been pretty serviceable with him anyway.

Mmmm, he definitely scores well off half back - but hasn't played mid in weeks:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220520-111721_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20220520-111721_AFL.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 18
Collingwood track watcher said Cox has been number one ruck today Cameron been full forward in final hitout before the weekend

Daicos on ball
Didn’t they have Daicos in the twos last week? 😂😂😂

If McCartin goes well tonight I was planning to bench DC anyway. Now that I can put him forward with the Whit trade.

arsehole. At least Zorko gave me a great 2 weeks. ☹️

I thought he had a bunch of CBAs vs Melbourne (scored 98) - maybe I misheard that? I know the four weeks prior to that and last week he was in his HB role.

Didn’t they have Daicos in the twos last week? 😂😂😂

If McCartin goes well tonight I was planning to bench DC anyway. Now that I can put him forward with the Whit trade.

arsehole. At least Zorko gave me a great 2 weeks. ☹️
Daicos started in the ones then went to the twos, they didn't think he would get up but he did

It's a case of week by week with the foot

I thought he had a bunch of CBAs vs Melbourne (scored 98) - maybe I misheard that? I know the four weeks prior to that and last week he was in his HB role.
Had 10/26. They ran 6 through their that week and 5 last week. Sinclair lost all of his and Steele lost a few but still had 16. Brouch had significant rise and Jones too. Those Steele ones need to go somewhere. Gresham should get a decent bump and Sinclair may get another 10-12 potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back