Trades 2022 Fantasy Trades - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1408403

Need to move Taranto on this week now that he's out again this week and missing with the bye next week as well. Frustrating though, as it looks like it might mean another week where I can't get a rookie off the ground after Steele/Whitfield last week. Would like to move on NOD as well to generate some cash but means I have to take a risk on Cleary or Wehr and not confident in their JS. Would like to ideally get Soligo this week. Bont a target in the midfield with the DPP gain likely next week.

Bye structure is currently 11, 9, 10.

Any thoughts on the trades with my team? 3k in the bank.
O'Driscoll has to go now that he out for the season I read somewhere - Cleary looked Ok for job security, though another good game Crozier in the 2's keeps the pressure on. Does that give you enough coin to get to Bailey Smith?

He is dilemma though. Still value at BE of 32. Have looked at other options around his price in the last week of the Bye, DeGoey, Lipinski, Fritsch, Young, LDU, Ryan, Zac Bailey, Bailey Scott, Neal-Bullen, Impey - Cameron still stacks up as a safe bet for the next 3 weeks
Yep has value and still in the bargain bin. Probably another dud. Fingers crossed this time.

Nic Martin to Titch
Or
Rozee to Wines?

Wines feels the better pick, but I guess Rozee is a bit better than Martin atm
Second if Rozee is only going to get 8 CBA's again.

Just realised I can punt both Martin & Rozee if McCartin does decent on Friday and can go to anyone then with cash for the byes. Means I can get Trac for his R14 bye.

Think I've decided on Bont this week as my trade in for Martin.

Next two weeks he's projected to go up 22k with just two 100 scores. He could easily go 120+ on West coast.

Rather pay 812 now than 830-840k or more after the bye. Everyone will need him at some point. Soligio for Dixon likely other trade.

Next two weeks he's projected to go up 22k with just two 100 scores. He could easily go 120+ on West coast.

Rather pay 812 now than 830-840k or more after the bye. Everyone will need him at some point. Soligio for Dixon likely other trade.

Yeah, good thinking.... a fit Bont is valuable - probably the most genuine Mid / Fwd in the game

Nic Martin to Titch
Or
Rozee to Wines?

Wines feels the better pick, but I guess Rozee is a bit better than Martin atm
If you don't plan on keeping Rozee, bite the bullet with getting the better Mid atm - Wines. The bottom line is Titch could pig up and Martin could ton up like he did twice (Ge / Ha).

Thinking similar

Going with Bailey Smith gives me about 20k for next week.
Going with Bont gives 115k for next week, which might be enough to upgrade Rozee and Butters after a downgrade, rather than just the one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping to do:
Durdin to Hollands
Martin to Bont

Be tempted to do something similar, just not sure Hollands gets a game - I know he had good numbers, but he played mid and they have plenty better than him running through there still. His goal snap in traffic was brilliant, and his handball work at stoppage against the flow looked elite at times, so when he does get a gig, he's probably like Clark - a bit of a no brainer.

Be tempted to do something similar, just not sure Hollands gets a game - I know he had good numbers, but he played mid and they have plenty better than him running through there still. His goal snap in traffic was brilliant, and his handball work at stoppage against the flow looked elite at times, so when he does get a gig, he's probably like Clark - a bit of a no brainer.
Yup will be jumping on him straight away.
If not him, then need another 190-210k rookie coming in this week.

Preying for a 190k this week. Can’t afford to get Soligo or Cleary and still get a decent upgrade

The problem is right now there looks like 0 decent rookie options next week. While there's a ton this week. If named and you grab Hollands who you downgrading to next week?

You'd have to pray for a Ned long debut lol

The problem is right now there looks like 0 decent rookie options next week. While there's a ton this week. If named and you grab Hollands who you downgrading to next week?

You'd have to pray for a Ned long debut lol
Yeah it’s not ideal mate. But Dixon to Soligo only leaves like 760k odd for a Rozee trade, 740k odd for a Martin trade

Yeah it’s not ideal mate. But Dixon to Soligo only leaves like 760k odd for a Rozee trade, 740k odd for a Martin trade
Apologies to all who have heard me bang this drum but why not Sam Berry? Three round average of 93, BE of 34, round 13 bye, forward eligible but playing as a midfielder.

Martin to Berry nets you $50k ish which you can drop on a rookie. Then if needed, you can easily get him up to a Round 12 premo when he gets to his bye. Plus he might get dpp next week, giving you extra flexibility over the byes.

An option might be

McCartin to Cleary (if he holds)

Rozee to Titch
Can you put McCartin forward and E him Friday? If he does well get rid of Rozee and Martin now for best rook and premo. Will give you cash for next week, another week of Paddy cash gen then jettison him next week or week after.

Apologies to all who have heard me bang this drum but why not Sam Berry? Three round average of 93, BE of 34, round 13 bye, forward eligible but playing as a midfielder.

Martin to Berry nets you $50k ish which you can drop on a rookie. Then if needed, you can easily get him up to a Round 12 premo when he gets to his bye. Plus he might get dpp next week, giving you extra flexibility over the byes.
I’m scared after Rozee 😳

Edit: I think mostly because he relies so much on tackles.

Can you put McCartin forward and E him Friday? If he does well get rid of Rozee and Martin now for best rook and premo. Will give you cash for next week, another week of Paddy cash gen then jettison him next week or week after.
Na unfortunately Paddy is stuck in defence. Would love to get him to forward line but no link atm. I can’t really afford to take Soligo either. Already have Macrae, Mills, Touk from that bye, and Clark and Mccomb as rooks. Mccomb looks like getting forward status, that leaves me with 4, don’t want to add a 5th in Soligo

Na unfortunately Paddy is stuck in defence. Would love to get him to forward line but no link atm. I can’t really afford to take Soligo either. Already have Macrae, Mills, Touk from that bye, and Clark and Mccomb as rooks. Mccomb looks like getting forward status, that leaves me with 4, don’t want to add a 5th in Soligo
I have that same R13 mid issue. Need Smith to get fwd status to fix it 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back