Trades 2022 Fantasy Trades - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is right now there looks like 0 decent rookie options next week. While there's a ton this week. If named and you grab Hollands who you downgrading to next week?

You'd have to pray for a Ned long debut lol
Maybe the mid season draft next week offers some base price options?
Potentially 20 new ones - WCE will trade for those playing plus a couple of clubs for ruck gaps.
11 positions are locked for trade - 9 eligible

Apologies to all who have heard me bang this drum but why not Sam Berry? Three round average of 93, BE of 34, round 13 bye, forward eligible but playing as a midfielder.

Martin to Berry nets you $50k ish which you can drop on a rookie. Then if needed, you can easily get him up to a Round 12 premo when he gets to his bye. Plus he might get dpp next week, giving you extra flexibility over the byes.

Shhhhh

Apologies to all who have heard me bang this drum but why not Sam Berry? Three round average of 93, BE of 34, round 13 bye, forward eligible but playing as a midfielder.

Martin to Berry nets you $50k ish which you can drop on a rookie. Then if needed, you can easily get him up to a Round 12 premo when he gets to his bye. Plus he might get dpp next week, giving you extra flexibility over the byes.

I got him last week. Very happy.

But I think the ship has nearly sailed after another 50k price jump.

His price will stagnate around low 600's by his bye

I got him last week. Very happy.

But I think the ship has nearly sailed after another 50k price jump.

His price will stagnate around low 600's by his bye
Yeah, he's made most of his money. But if people are looking for someone short term (ie until the bye) that can score, generate cash and be best 22 then he's one to consider.
Martin to Berry this week and then Berry to say Wines in Round 13 feels a safer option than a red dot to another fringe rookie and $100k.

Last edited:

Could see Cleary dropped off these comments. We will see!

Spending 261k on someone who may be dropped this week doesn't sound as appetising now.

Coper Stephens perhaps? Oh wait, I'm already full on mid rookies.

Sigh

Want to get English in this week to bolster my forward line with an eventual likely switch to r2. Awfully short on R13 bye players as well so will help the bye structure. Looking to move on Bowey and Rachelle. Leaves me with $240k to spend which leaves me with what can only be described as god awful selection of players.

Can trade out Nick Martin instead of Rachele which leaves me $450k to spend. Which is a price range that also has me scraping the proverbial barrel. Ended up looping in SDK at f6 last week so binning a starting forward in Martin creates more headaches.

Probably first week I am pretty stumped on what to do trade wise. D6 and F6 becoming a serious issue. Started with Hollands so may just wait for teams and hope I can slip him into F6 and figure it out from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to get English in this week to bolster my forward line with an eventual likely switch to r2. Awfully short on R13 bye players as well so will help the bye structure. Looking to move on Bowey and Rachelle. Leaves me with $240k to spend which leaves me with what can only be described as god awful selection of players.

Can trade out Nick Martin instead of Rachele which leaves me $450k to spend. Which is a price range that also has me scraping the proverbial barrel. Ended up looping in SDK at f6 last week so binning a starting forward in Martin creates more headaches.

Probably first week I am pretty stumped on what to do trade wise. D6 and F6 becoming a serious issue. Started with Hollands so may just wait for teams and hope I can slip him into F6 and figure it out from there.
Berry r13 bye fwd option.

Maybe the mid season draft next week offers some base price options?
Potentially 20 new ones - WCE will trade for those playing plus a couple of clubs for ruck gaps.
11 positions are locked for trade - 9 eligible

MSD next week Wednesday. Would any be selected Rd 13 after being at a club for a day? Seems unlikely

I guess it's possible

I’m scared after Rozee 😳

Edit: I think mostly because he relies so much on tackles.

That's the rub - if the role style changes, or the CBA's drop suddenly, he'll become a desperate trade - his rise has been good though. I liken him to Baley Scott but not as reliant on the tackles

I know you've been hurt before but its time to get back on the (midprice) wagon, Tigs :p

Yeah some mid-price Ruckman with DPP - you love em mate - you know you want them!!!!

Yeah, he's made most of his money. But if people are looking for someone short term (ie until the bye) that can score, generate cash and be best 22 then he's one to consider.
Martin to Berry this week and then Berry to say Wines in Round 13 feels a safer option than a red dot to another fringe rookie and $100k.

Yeah he's a player you can have with zero attachment - the classic hold as a stepping stone while his role holds

Could see Cleary dropped off these comments. We will see!

And Crozier has had a couple of good games in the Magoos too

just did the maths and if I get Berry along with Soligo or Hollands I’ll have about 3 players playing round 13 😳😂

All Rucks too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back