Strategy 2022 Feck the Byes, but also plan for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excerpt from one of today's SC pieces on The Hun, this may worthy of note, chaps.

'The 18,000 new Tim English owners who traded in the Bulldogs big man last week discovered a surprise 2022 fact – Rhys Stanley is the KFC SuperCoach ruck stopper. Reilly O’Brien remains the only ruckman in the AFL to score more than 110 points against the Cats this season, collecting 175 in round 11. Last round, English had just two hitouts-to-advantage against Stanley in their 40 ruck contests on his way to a season-low 80 points. Across the season, the Cats have conceded an average of 83.1 points to opposition rucks, ranked 11th. The Lions are the hardest team for rucks to score against, conceding just 71.5 points per game.'

Great. Teams for just one game announced and already down 2 starters in the hardest bye week. Could get rough.
i think it all comes down to how many premos you have playing. ive only got 14 this week but 16 next week. rookies can dish up a 30 which is wiped out by a big pod premo score. i wont have 18 this week. will barely scrape together 3 rookies off the bench.

Yes I expected MRj to be my first deleted score anyway and I had originally planned to trade out Hayes, so they're not the greatest loss.

Agreed number of premos playing is the main thing and I'll have 15 this week, with just 3 rookies. Any more unexpected droppings and it will be donuts though.

Shocked…shocked to see Port haven’t selected Teakle.

He’s had a week to cross the Nullarbor, find a couch to crash on, introduce himself to all his team mates, locate his locker, and familiarise himself with the eccentricities of hinkley’s game plan.

What’s taking him so long?

Last edited:
Yes I expected MRj to be my first deleted score anyway and I had originally planned to trade out Hayes, so they're not the greatest loss.

Agreed number of premos playing is the main thing and I'll have 15 this week, with just 3 rookies. Any more unexpected droppings and it will be donuts though.
Donut-shaped droppings?

Shocked…shocked to see Port haven’t seen selected Teakle.

He’s had a week to cross the Nullarbor, find a couch to crash on, introduce himself to all his team mates, locate his locker, and familiarise himself with the eccentricities of hinkley’s game plan.

What’s taking him so long?
Agree, feeble effort by the campaigner.

yorkshiremen gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd12:
+20 players
+Scored 1967
+Laird C
+3 trades used (10 left)

Rd13:
+19 players
+Scored 1890