2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

Do you reckon those who bet on this bet on liberal at $4 and not looking likely or all of a sudden the odds crunch and you can get $2.80.....

'odds have just been crunched, they must be a chance, I'll put $50 on the libs...'

Betting agency getting easy money

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
A betting agency would never do such a thing.....

I would love the see Labor promise to ban all Gambling Advertising though.
That would be a vote winner straight up and it would have the added benefit of stabbing the campaigner Murdoch right in his wallet.

Well this is certainly something. :|
ROFL.
I wonder if my video of Jenny congratulating Morrison on not reading anything about Porter would get a run?

Pretty funny that soccer vision but he handled it pretty well. At least he helped the kid and made sure he was ok, thought he'd just walk away tbh.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Empathy consulting finally paying off?

Voted in Canberra tonight at 1930, ridiculously busy. Had 20 minutes chatting with David Pocock out the front, it was bloody cold and dark. Absolutely lovely guy and I’m really hoping he turfs Zed on his arse.

interestingly, only the ALP, Greens, and the two indies were there. May have been a palmertrooper out the front as well.

Voted tonight. All parties how to vote bods just handing out the cards except for one - " Vote for xxx, the local, not their bloke who's from <insert suburb not around here>".

I mean do they seriously think people will change their mind at the polling station?

Voted tonight. All parties how to vote bods just handing out the cards except for one - " Vote for xxx, the local, not their bloke who's from <insert suburb not around here>".

I mean do they seriously think people will change their mind at the polling station?
On Gruen tonight they stated 7-10% walk in to vote with literally no idea who they are going to vote for (which is frightening). Need to find them I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

👍. I’d try and create a policy, that over time, made property investing expensive.

Phase out tax subsidies like Negative gearing

Increase interest rates on investment properties by 1% every year until its 5% above the owner occupier rates… make it a s**t investment.

Then introduce Property tax on multiple properties forcing people to sell

And keep introducing policies making housing a s**t investment

This will push more people into investing in businesses rather than a property Ponzi scheme

* this policy has not been costed and I just made it up then.
Given all you do is collect tax on it you don’t need costing. It’s all revenue

Imagine if Clive met up with Pauline at Public after a big night in the house.......

and had a BABY!!!!!!!!!

team america vomit GIF

Maybe, yes.

Figures vary but it can be ~10% walk in apparently undecided (probably not as high on pre-poll.) I'd like to say that HTVs and such are useless, but sadly it makes sense that disengaged, low-info voters will go for whomever leaves the most recent impression on them.

It's more to get the casual voter who hasn't thought too much about it. Although I doubt most of those voting early are casual voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back